Refreshing, incredibly delicious, this citrus filled Grapefruit Smoothie is perfect on a hot day sitting around the pool or on the edge of the lake!
Well, we’re back again with a new week of the A-Z April Blogger’s Challenge.
Today is Letter G and the first thing that popped into my head was this awesome Grapefruit Smoothie.
I made these up when I had a plethora of grapefruit to use up.
I’ve discovered through my teens, that apparently grapefruit is one of those fruits you either love or hate.
And turning it into a smoothie won’t make you love it if you don’t. I however, adore grapefruit.
I love eating them for breakfast and pick them up frequently.
This smoothie was SO refreshing and citrus-y and … well, I loved it. Seriously.
I wound up making a smoothie for 3 days straight.
Yeah, I’m that girl.
More Delicious Recipes:
- Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad
- Buffalo Wing Snack Mix
- Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
- Chocolate Rum Donuts with Chocolate Rum Ganache Glaze
- Green Onion, Egg & Toast Tarts (or cups)
- Ham and Pasta Salad
- Creamy Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream
- Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Key Lime Cookies
- Minny’s Chocolate Pie
- Italian Nachos
- Blood Orange Marmalade
Printable Recipe for Grapefruit Smoothie
Grapefruit Smoothie | Refreshing and Delicious
- 2 grapefruit peeled
- 2 cups ice
- ⅓ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar you can substitute agave syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- Put everything into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve with grapefruit wedges as garnish.