This Buffalo Wing Snack Mix is easy to make and tastes savory and spicy! It’s our favorite to whip up for an on-the-go snack!
Why You’ll Love Buffalo Wing Snack Mix!
- Easy to make recipe!
- Easy to double or triple!
- Only 5 ingredients that are super easy to find!
- Bold and spicy flavor that will keep you coming back for more!
- Perfect as an on the go snack!
Ingredients and Substitutions
Only five easy to source ingredients unless you want to make your own snack mix (see below this list).
- plain snack mix
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- ranch salad dressing mix
What Can You Put in a Snack Mix?
- chex cereal
- dried/toasted bread pieces
We love this Buffalo Wing Snack Mix… perfect for an on the go snack!
I couldn’t resist this fantastic flavorful snack for today.
My teenagers go crazy over this Buffalo Wing Snack Mix and whip it up to take to school for lunch or as an afternoon snack all the time.
It’s easy to pop in a bag and bring in your purse and it’s just SO good!
More Awesome Snack Recipes:
- Gingerbread Puppy Chow Snack Mix
- Alabama Firecrackers
- Stuffed Banana Pepper Bites
- Nutella Banana Wontons
Buffalo Wing Snack Mix
- 6 cups of snack mix we mixed pretzels, crackers, chex mix, etc.
- 5 tablespoons of butter melted
- 3 tablespoons of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together your choice of snack mix items – we used pretzels, small crackers and chex mix this time. But we mix it up each time – anything you like in a snack mix will work including nuts, cheese crackers, etc.
- In a small pan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the mixture over the snack mix and stir to coat evenly. Shake the seasoning envelope over the snack mix and toss to coat.
- Spread the snack mix out on a cookie sheet. Pop the pan in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then serve.