These super easy Roast Beef Rolls Ups, are the perfect afternoon snack, or appetizer for whenever you’re wanting something easy and delicious!
We love these quick little treats. We’ve also brought them to tons of events and celebrations. They are just so yummy.
Roast beef Roll Ups are so ridiculously simple, can be changed up any way you want and taste great.
Want to add bacon? Go ahead! Want to add strips of roasted peppers? Yep do that too!
I don’t know who taught him how to make them, or where he came up with them, but I do know they are delicious. And honestly, I don’t know what he does to them, but they always taste better when he makes them. Maybe they are made with real love each and every time they are made.
Please be sure and check out the other great posts in today’s Father’s Day Celebration!
More great related recipes
- Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups
- Greek Burger
- Bacon Wrapped Sonoran Hot Dogs
- Coconut Cream Pudding
- Black Forest Cheesecake
- Peach Cobbler Bars
- Deluxe Imo’s Pizza Lasagna Rolls
- Ham and Asparagus Roll Ups
Recipe for Roast Beef Roll Ups
Roast Beef Roll Ups
- 1 can of crescent rolls 8 ct.
- 1 pounds deli roast beef
- 8 sticks of string cheese
- Condiments and additions of your choice
- Begin by rolling out the crescent rolls. Lay them flat on a pan, layer the fat end with loads of roast beef.
- Add spinach or mustard or whatever additional stuff you’d like. The possibilities are pretty endless. (A small slice of bacon works great!)
- Lay the string cheese on the widest end of the crescent roll and roll forward like you would roll a regular crescent roll, holding it all together so it doesn’t fall out.
- Place the crescent roll up on baking sheet and bake as directed on the package of crescent rolls.
- (I think it’s about 375 degrees for about 11-13 minutes)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 3-5 minutes. Serve piping hot and with some dipping sauces or au jus!