I’m on the go a lot, so I love the easy of rolling some delicious, fresh ingredients in a Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortilla and heading out. They are easy to take with you, and you can change the ingredients to suit your cravings or mood anytime. Not only are we trying to eat better, consume more water but we are also trying to intake more fiber.
Mission Carb Balance Tortillas are an excellent source of fiber and contain 2g of total fat per serving. They are super soft and delicious, and are very easy to roll, no breaking.These Roast Beef and Spinach Whole Wheat Wraps are a favorite recipe we make for holiday get togethers. As you can see in the picture below, we slice them up and serve them as appetizers. But you know what? Roast Beef and Spinach Whole Wheat Wraps are delicious served as is, just for lunch, and I love taking them on the go!
Let’s make Roast Beef and Spinach Whole Wheat Wraps
Roast Beef and Spinach Whole Wheat Wraps
- Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 3-4 slices Roast Beef per wrap
- 5-6 baby spinach leaves per wrap
- 1 tablespoon of chive and onion or other flavor cream cheese
- Spread cream cheese on Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Torfillas
- Place spinach and slices of roast beef on top. Roll tightly and enjoy!
- For Appetizer:Prepare as above - then slice wrap and secure each slice with a toothpick to hold together. Serve on a platter.
Want to win your own Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas?
All you have to do to win your own package of Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas is to leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite thing is to put on a tortilla or what you plan to make with your package if you win. US Residents only.
Be sure and check out Mission Foods for more great recipes and to check out all their great products. Also, you can join Mission Insiders!
I’m required to disclose a sponsored partnership between our site and Mission Foods. I have been compensated in exchange for this post in the form of payment, product or experiences.