An incredibly flavorful, delicious Cold Grilled Duck Breast Pasta Salad for your next BBQ or Cookout! Juicy duck breast in a slightly traditional summer pasta salad!
This is a sponsored post written by me for Maple Leaf Farms. I received product to facilitate this recipe, however all opinions and recipe are my own.
It’s day three of Cookout Week and I’m back with the most incredible pasta salad!
This Grilled Duck Breast Pasta Salad is so full of flavor.
From the crunch of the vegetables to the grilled flavor of the duck breasts to the creamy, mild dressing – your taste buds won’t know what part to love first.
This salad went fast.
It’s a jump off of a traditional pasta salad that my grandma used to make, to take to potlucks and BBQs.
I made a couple of tweaks and the addition of delicious chunks of duck breast, which makes it a unique and tasty summer pasta salad.
I cannot tell you how absolutely mouth-watering this Grilled Duck Breast Pasta Salad was.
I used Maple Leaf Farms Duck Breasts for this recipe, but you can use the Maple Leaf Farms Roast Half Duck as well.
It is fully cooked so it just needs to be heated and added.
You can also use shredded duck instead of cubed duck.
Add or remove your favorite veggies to make this Grilled Duck Breast Pasta Salad your own.
Duck is a juicy meat and so if prepared correctly, it has loads of flavor and each bite is nice and soft. Maple Leaf Farms is the only duck I use for any recipe, because it is so good and such high quality.
Duck is so good for you, and so full of flavor, it’s a great substitution for meat in any dish.
And did you know that duck fat has similar health benefits to olive oil and other unsaturated fats?
If you visit the website, you can get great some pretty incredible duck recipes.
You can also find out more information about Maple Leaf Farms or get coupons to buy duck.
While you’re there, there is loads of information, and you can check out the health benefits of using duck.
Have you ever used duck in a recipe? It’s soooooooo good!!
Comment below with your favorite cookout or duck recipe!
Let’s see what everyone is making today:
Simply scroll down to see a list of the recipes being made today.
Grilled Duck Breast Pasta Salad
Grilled Duck Breast Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 4 large duck breasts
- 1 cup green pepper chopped
- 1 cup red pepper chopped
- 1 cup celery sliced thin
- ¾ cup red onion chopped
- 2-3 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- ¼ cup water boiling
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 8 ounce sour cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons dill weed
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. While it’s cooking score the duck breast with a sharp knife, and then grill your duck breasts on your BBQ grill as desired.
- Once pasta is finished, drain and rinse in cold water for about 2 minutes or so. Chop up the duck breasts into cubes.
- In a large bowl, place the cooked pasta, the duck and all of the other salad ingredients.
- In medium sized bowl, dissolve the bouillon in the boiling water. Stir in the milk, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill and pepper. Blend well. If desired, add some cracked black pepper to taste.
- Toss the dressing with the pasta coating evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.