Feed your family this light, delicious pasta for dinner tonight. This easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta comes together in no time at all, and is a real favorite! Just the slightest tart mixed with a wonderfully savory flavor, makes this the perfect light meal.
I adore Shrimp Scampi. In fact, it’s one of those things I could eat several times a week and never tire of it. But that isn’t really practical.
With my busy schedule making shrimp scampi often isn’t exactly in my weeknight plans. So I came up with this Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta recipe and it’s easy to throw together on a busy weeknight.
It is truly the perfect combination of lemony goodness, with a creamy delicious sauce that coats the thinner angel hair pasta. My family doesn’t seem to be able to get enough of this, so often I have to double the recipe so my son can take another serving to work with him (he works nights), and so that Doug can take a serving to work with him the next day.
And then there’s me. I work from home, so having something I can heat up quickly while I am working is a big bonus. So if you want leftovers, be sure and double the recipe. If you want just enough to serve 4, make this Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta recipe as is as serve it with a salad.
Now don’t feel like you have to use it as is, either. If your family doesn’t care for Shrimp, that’s okay, substitute chicken or another protein. Scampi works with all sorts of proteins just fine.
Also, we use fresh shrimp we pick up from our grocery store seafood department typically, HOWEVER you can use frozen uncooked (raw) shrimp. Just be sure to thaw it before use.
Don’t you want a big platter of this Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta tonight? Don’t you want a big bite of this right now? I know I am making myself hungry and craving it just by throwing this post together.
Guess I know what’s for dinner tonight.
Look at all these delicious recipes before you scroll down for the Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe.
25+ Best Sunday Supper Seafood Recipes
- Chili-Lime Scallops by Girl Abroad
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp by Simple and Savory
- Coconut Mahi Kale Salad with Citrus Dijon Vinaigrette by Gourmet Everyday
- Crab Cake Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Grilled Baby Octopus by Food Lust People Love
- Manhattan Clam Chowder by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mediterranean Shrimp Bruschetta by The Weekend Gourmet
- Salmon Tartare by Caroline’s Cooking
- Smoked Salmon, Orange and Avocado Salad by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Ten Minute Sweet and Spicy Shrimp by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Easy Tilapia Pomodoro Dinner by My Life Cookbook
- Frutti Di Mare by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemony Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packets by Our Good Life
- New Orleans Style Barbecue Shrimp by Flour On My Face
- No Fail Beer Battered Fish by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- One Pan Mustard Crusted Halibut and Vegetables by Pies and Plots
- Pecan Crusted Cod by From the Bookshelf
- Salmon Honey-Lemon Teriyaki by Asian In America
- Scallops with Orange Butter Sauce by My savory spoon
- Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo by The Freshman Cook
- Sheet Pan Salmon by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Shrimp Salad Sandwich by Soulfully Made
- Shrimp Scampi Pasta by Crazed Mom
- Soft Shell Salmon Tacos with Mango Salsa by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Teriyaki Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa by Wholistic Woman
Try this delicious Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe tonight!
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.