A delicious twist on a classic favorite, this Homemade Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is the absolute bomb. Creamy, rich and delicious!
Who doesn’t like a traditional comfort food?
Macaroni and Cheese in all it’s cheesy, ooey, gooey goodness! Regular homemade macaroni and cheese is super yummy, but try adding a twist and see what happens.
My kids ate the whole pot minus a single scoopful which my son then took to school the next day with him for lunch. It was a huge hit and tastes great. We ate it as a side dish, even though there was certainly enough to make it the main course.
Do you love Macaroni and Cheese as much as my family does?
If so, let me show you a few other recipes you might totally love and crave!
- Super Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- Old School From Scratch Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese
- Pumpkin Sausage Macaroni and Cheese
Hit me up on Facebook to stay informed of any new recipes anytime!
Homemade Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
Homemade Ranch Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 16 oz. pkg of Elbow Macaroni
- 1 c. milk
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 packet of dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 c. Colby Cheese shredded
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. crushed saltines
- Cook the elbow macaroni according to the box. Drain. In a large pot, combine the milk, butter, ranch mix and the seasonings on low stirring often. Heat through. Stir in both cheeses until melted. Stir in the sour cream.
- Add the saltines, and then immediately add the elbow macaroni, stirring to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese before serving.