A wonderful blend of herbs and pesto, make this creamy herb pesto dip pretty versatile. We’ve even served in tossed in pasta! Superb!
Why We Love It
- A versatile dip for any occasion.
- Super simple to make.
- Double, triple or even quadruple the recipe to serve your dip to a large crowd.
- Fresh, spring dip that’s good anytime of year!
It starts with a wonderful blend of herbs and pesto which mix into a nice creamy base.
A little zesty, a little creamy and a whole lot of flavor bursting out of this dip.
I love this one with raw veggies and bread but it goes with SO many things.
What can I serve with Pesto Dip?
- fresh vegetables
- bread slices or chunks
- tortilla chips
- french fries
- leafy greens – toss together
- cold pasta – make a cold pasta salad with it!
- sandwiches – spread on sandwiches
- egg salad or potato salad – add a couple tablespoons for a whole lot of additional flavor to your favorite egg salad or potato salad recipe.
The possibilities are endless.
It’s an incredibly easy, but quite versatile dip to serve whenever company is coming.
I’m always curious about my readers favorite appetizers and dips.
Since the post is about dips and if you have a favorite dip, share it in the comments below and tell me why you love it.
Please also share what it goes best with, like chips, bread, vegetables, fruit or on a sandwich.
Great Ideas for Serving
- This dip is fantastic for parties, game day, super bowl, pool parties and more!
- Top with chopped herbs for a prettier presentation.
- Surround with colorful vegetables, breads, chips and crackers for a more vibrant look.
- Serve in a bread bowl for another fun and festive look!
Since dips are such an easy thing to make, I will probably make some for an event or get together and I’ll share a photo on Instagram if I try making the dip recipe that you share.
Will you be making this dip? What do you think it will go best with?
Recipe for Creamy Herb Pesto Dip
Creamy Herb Pesto Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup Basil Pesto or more for flavor
- ¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a blender, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- For best results, refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving, however can be served immediately. Serve hot or cold.