This Honeysuckle Simple Syrup is the perfect flavor addition in cocktails, tea, coffee – really any beverage and lends itself nicely in many recipes as well.
After making a batch of Honeysuckle Infusion Water, I had a whole slew of recipes I really wanted to make. And that’s what I’ve been busy doing whenever I find some free time (haha).
I may or may not have gotten a bit carried away in my obsession with this little tiny fragrant flower.
So far I have made: (I will link to these recipes when I add them to the site over the course of the next couple of weeks)
- Honeysuckle Infusion Water
- Honeysuckle Simple Syrup for Beverages
- Honeysuckle Pancake/Ice Cream Syrup
- Honeysuckle Jelly
- Honeysuckle Iced Tea
- Honeysuckle Ice Cream (in the freezer freezing right now)
Then take it a step beyond that, and I’ve made:
- Honeysuckle Infused Juice with Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
- Honeysuckle Infused Creamer for my coffee.
- Honeysuckle Berry Vodka Spritzer
- Old Fashioned Hot Milk Cake with Raspberries and Whipped Cream (instead of the honey, I used Honeysuckle!)
And I have plans to keep going (I made a lot!)
How to Make Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
You will need this Honeysuckle Infusion Water Recipe to make this Simple Syrup Recipe.