This Honeysuckle Simple Syrup is the perfect flavor addition in cocktails, tea, coffee – really any beverage and lends itself nicely in many recipes as well.
After making a batch of Honeysuckle Infusion Water, I had a whole slew of recipes I really wanted to make. And that’s what I’ve been busy doing whenever I find some free time (haha).
I may or may not have gotten a bit carried away in my obsession with this little tiny fragrant flower.
So far I have made: (I will link to these recipes when I add them to the site over the course of the next couple of weeks)
- Honeysuckle Infusion Water
- Honeysuckle Simple Syrup for Beverages
- Honeysuckle Pancake/Ice Cream Syrup
- Honeysuckle Jelly
- Honeysuckle Iced Tea
- Honeysuckle Ice Cream (in the freezer freezing right now)
Then take it a step beyond that, and I’ve made:
- Honeysuckle Infused Juice with Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
- Honeysuckle Infused Creamer for my coffee.
- Honeysuckle Berry Vodka Spritzer
- Old Fashioned Hot Milk Cake with Raspberries and Whipped Cream (instead of the honey, I used Honeysuckle!)
And I have plans to keep going (I made a lot!)
How to Make Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
You will need this Honeysuckle Infusion Water Recipe to make this Simple Syrup Recipe.
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.