Creamy, savory Avocado Bacon Loaded Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish to a BBQ, potluck, cooking for a crowd or any meal! Easy AND Delicious!
Who’s ready for a picnic? We love picnics here at our house, especially on a Fall afternoon. But it’s summer now, and for some reason that screams salads of any kind to me, and I love a good pasta salad.
For me the pasta salad has to have my favorite things and this Avocado Bacon Loaded Pasta Salad definitely has many of my favorite things and then some. And it can be changed up to fit what you want in your pasta salad. Don’t be afraid!
And, I love picnic food! I guess because often ours consists of small bites, and I adore small bites. Who doesn’t adore small bites?
This week we are celebrating picnic foods and that’s a favorite theme for me! We’ve already had a couple of picnics this year and plan to have a few more before Fall.
In the Fall is when we have the most because I tend to want to be outside all.the.time. Right now it’s so hot it’s hard to imagine spending very long out there, but if I’m going to be, I’m taking a cold pasta salad with me!
Best Picnic Recipes to Enjoy at the Park
Starters, Skewers, and Sandwiches al Fresco
- Antipasto Skewers by Soulfully Made
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Italian Layered Portable Picnic Jars by The Weekend Gourmet
- Patatas Brava Chorizo Sausage Rolls by Food Lust People Love
- Refrigerator Pickled Ratatouille Vegetables by My Life Cookbook
- Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps by The Crumby Kitchen
Stow-and-Go Sides and Salads
- Avocado Bacon Loaded Pasta Salad by Daily Dish Recipes
- Broccoli Slaw by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Jalapeno Popper Macaroni Salad by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Marinated Zucchini and Summer Squash by Caroline’s Cooking
- Old Fashioned Potato Salad by Life Tastes Good
- Southern Cornbread Salad by Gourmet Everyday
- Summer Quinoa Salad by Simple and Savory
- Watermelon and Avocado Salad by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Whole30 Cauliflower Potato Salad by Bites of Wellness
Drinks and Desserts for Outdoor Dining
- Cherry Poke Cake by Pies and Plots
- Chocolate Caramel Layer Bars by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Chocolate Cherry No Bake Bars by The Freshman Cook
- Rice Krispie Sushi by NinjaBaker.com
Are you ready to make your own Avocado Bacon Loaded Pasta Salad?
I know I am!
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.