It’s tailgating time and I am definitely excited! I love tailgating time because I am a foodie and it means great food. And college football. I mean what else could be better? We love this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad for just about any event but most especially tailgating.
It’s easy to make ahead, take with you and it can be served hot or cold. We prefer it cold, but it’s pretty great warm too.
This week is all about football food and guess what? That’s my favorite kind of sport. EATING… no, silly! Not Football!
I love sports about as much as I enjoy cleaning my house. Not at all. haha
But I do love the fun foods that go along with this fun sport and am happy to celebrate today with this awesome Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad and I can assure you it’s a huge hit.
Add more sauce for a spicier pasta, but overall you get a nice, creamy, slightly spicy buffalo chicken pasta and it’s served cold, but could be served warm if you wanted. Versatality!
But let’s get back to the Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
This great tailgating recipe, is a tangy, spicy pasta salad that is perfect for the big game or any other event.
It goes fast, make extra! You can adjust how spicy you want it by adding more or less Buffalo Wing Sauce.
In my book, that makes it perfect!
More Delicious Pasta Salad Recipes
Do you love pasta salad as much as we do? We eat it as a side dish, yes, but we will also make it for lunch, dinner, snacks or just because!If you love pasta salad just as much, we also have this Creamy Bacon and Avocado Pasta Salad, Best Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, Grilled Duck Breast Pasta Salad and Retro Cold Pasta Salad which is a Suddenly Salad Copy Cat Recipe.
Recipe for Tailgating Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Tailgating Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces pasta any type
- 2 cups grilled chicken breast chopped
- 1 cups celery chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- ¾ cups blue cheese dressing can substitute ranch dressing
- ½ cups hot sauce use more if you like it really spicy!
- ½ cups blue cheese crumbled
- Boil a pot of water. Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain the pasta, and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pasta, celery, onion, chicken, blue cheese dressing and hot sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Top the pasta with crumbled blue cheese. Serve cold.