It’s tailgating time and I am definitely excited! I love tailgating time because I am a foodie and it means great food. And college football. I mean what else could be better? We love this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad for just about any event but most especially tailgating.
It’s easy to make ahead, take with you and it can be served hot or cold. We prefer it cold, but it’s pretty great warm too.
This week is all about football food and guess what? That’s my favorite kind of sport. EATING… no, silly! Not Football!
I love sports about as much as I enjoy cleaning my house. Not at all. haha
But I do love the fun foods that go along with this fun sport and am happy to celebrate today with this awesome Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad and I can assure you it’s a huge hit.
Add more sauce for a spicier pasta, but overall you get a nice, creamy, slightly spicy buffalo chicken pasta and it’s served cold, but could be served warm if you wanted. Versatality!
But let’s get back to the Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
This great tailgating recipe, is a tangy, spicy pasta salad that is perfect for the big game or any other event.
It goes fast, make extra! You can adjust how spicy you want it by adding more or less Buffalo Wing Sauce. In my book, that makes it perfect!
Ready for even more deliciousness for Football Gameday or honestly, ANY day?!?!
Here’s a great list:
- Atomic Buffalo Turds by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Avocado Corn Salad by Books ‘n Cooks
- Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Jalapeño Poppers by Food Lust People Love
- BLT Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Highlands Ranch Foodie
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro Crème by Cooking with Carlee
- Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Sliders by Flavor Mosaic
- Gyro Meatballs & Herbed Yogurt Dip by My Life Cookbook
- Ham and Salami Rollups by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Healthier Patatas Bravas by Caroline’s Cooking
- Kale Pesto Dip by Cooking Chat
- Liptauer (Hungarian Cheese Spread) by Curious Cuisinere
- Loaded Guacamole by Casa de Crews
- Mexican Spinach Dip by Meal Planning Magic
- Nachodillas with Jalapeno Bean Dip by Palatable Pastime
- No-Bake Almond Energy Bites by Pies and Plots
- PB&J Wings by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pork Belly Sliders by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Queso Blanco Dip by Life Tastes Good
- Bacon Swiss Burger Sliders by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Blackberry Sriracha BBQ Wings by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Honey Lime BBQ Chicken Thighs by Our Good Life
- Mexican Pizza by Chef Next Door
- Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders by Food Done Light
- Oven-Fried Fish Sliders by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by The Redhead Baker
- White Chicken Chili by Powered by BLING
- 5-Ingredient Buckeye Dip by A Mind Full Mom
- Brownie Bomb Bars by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Chocolate Football Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Miso Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches by Ninja Baker
- Touchdown Popcorn Toffee Bark by The Weekend Gourmet
- White Chocolate Toffee Chunk Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Are you ready to make some Tailgating Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad?