Let’s face it, Asparagus is good no matter how you prepare it, but this savory, cheesy, flavorful Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus is literally the bomb. It’s a perfect side to steak, seafood or pasta! So yum!
Asparagus is one of my very favorite vegetables; we make it a lot.
Because of this, I love to find new and interesting ways to prepare it.
This Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus is one of our absolute favorite Asparagus Recipes.
We love this recipe because it’s so easy and makes a flavorful side dish that goes with almost any meal!
One of the things I love about this Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus, is how incredibly easy it is.
Basically you just mix up all of the ingredients, add them to a tinfoil tray, toss the asparagus and pop right on the grill.
Recipe Ideas to Serve with Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus
If you make our recipe, please let us know! Tell us in the comments or you can take a photo and share it, tagging us on instagram, facebook or twitter with #dailydishrecipes. We love seeing your creations!
Ready in about 10 minutes.
I pop it on with the protein I’m barbecuing most of the time.
Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus makes the perfect side dish for any BBQ but most especially goes great with fish, shrimp, chicken and steak.
I hope you’ll try Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus.
The recipe is below and can be printed.
In the meantime, check out the bloggers participating today, and enter to win a prize!
More BBQ Recipes
Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus Recipe
Asiago Garlic and Bacon Grilled Asparagus
- 1.5 pounds asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons garlic minced
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 1 cup Asiago cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Get your grill ready.
- Remove the woody end of the asparagys by taking the end of the asparagus between your thumb and forefinger and bend until it breaks. The reason this is the easiest way is that the asparagus automatically breaks just where the woody part ends and the fresh, juicy asparagus begins.
- Create a tinfoil “tray” by curving up the ends. Place the asparagus in the tinfoil tray and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle the minced garlic over the top, add the bacon, asiago cheese and salt and pepper and toss everything to coat.
- Place the tinfoil tray on the BBQ pit and grill for 5 minutes with lid closed. Open lid, toss everything again using long tongs and grill another 5 minutes with lid opened.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.