We love our Air Fryer. But it doesn’t just have to be used for “fried” food.
You can easily grill chicken, seafood and steak in your air fryer as well.
It’s a fast and easy way to get dinner on the table faster and well, it always holds the flavor in REALLY well.
This Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken is basically a grilled chicken recipe we used to make on the grill.
But we like our air fryer so much, that I adapted the recipe to work in there.
Welcome to #LemonWeek 2021 hosted by Lynn from Fresh April Flours!
What better way to welcome summer than with over 50 recipes featuring bright and sunny lemons?
Come join me and my fellow Lemon Week bloggers as we bring you recipes from appetizers to drinks to entrées and desserts!
As the unofficial kick off to summer, today is day 3 of Lemon Week.
In case you missed my first recipe, this Garlic Lemon Pepper Rice is incredible and a super simple summer side dish for any meal!
But if you’re looking for fantastic lemon recipes, you’re getting some of the best all week long.
Appetizers, Cocktails, Desserts, Mains and Sides, if you’re a lemon lover, there’s something for you.
Just follow the hashtag #LemonWeek on social media and you will find all kinds of wonderful things to make.
Wednesday #LemonWeek Recipes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies by Fresh April Flours
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins by House of Nash Eats
- Lemon Cake from Scratch by SueBee Homemaker
- Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Mini Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Lemon Brownies by Lemon Blossoms
- Lemon Forward Margarita by Our Good Life
- Lemon Garlic Rice by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Doodles by The Redheaded Baker
- Meyer Lemon Vanilla Salad Dressing by Shockingly Delicious
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken by Daily Dish Recipes
- Lemonade Vodka Shooters by Our Crafty Cocktails
- Lemon Potatoes /Potato Podimas /Podimas Style by Magical Ingredients
- Lemon Sour Cream Pie by Devour Dinner
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon, Oregano, and Feta by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Are you ready to make some Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Breasts?
Scroll down to find out what you need, and to get a printable recipe card!