A super simple meal for dinner tonight, deliciously flavorful grilled Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken made in less than 20 minutes!
We love our Air Fryer. But it doesn’t just have to be used for “fried” food.
You can easily grill chicken, seafood and steak in your air fryer as well.
It’s a fast and easy way to get dinner on the table faster and well, it always holds the flavor in REALLY well.
This Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken is basically a grilled chicken recipe we used to make on the grill.
But we like our air fryer so much, that I adapted the recipe to work in there.
What better way to welcome summer than with over 50 recipes featuring bright and sunny lemons?
Come join me and my fellow Lemon Week bloggers as we bring you recipes from appetizers to drinks to entrées and desserts!
As the unofficial kick off to summer, today is day 3 of Lemon Week.
In case you missed my first recipe, this Garlic Lemon Pepper Rice is incredible and a super simple summer side dish for any meal!
But if you’re looking for fantastic lemon recipes, you’re getting some of the best all week long.
Appetizers, Cocktails, Desserts, Mains and Sides, if you’re a lemon lover, there’s something for you.
Just follow the hashtag #LemonWeek on social media and you will find all kinds of wonderful things to make.
Wednesday #LemonWeek Recipes
- Lemon Cake from Scratch
- Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Mini Cheesecakes
- Lemon Brownies
- Lemon Forward Margarita
- Lemon Garlic Rice
- Lemon Doodles
- Lemonade Vodka Shooters
- Lemon Potatoes /Potato Podimas /Podimas Style
- Lemon Sour Cream Pie
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon, Oregano, and Feta
Are you ready to make some Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Breasts?
Scroll down to find out what you need, and to get a printable recipe card!
Recipe for Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chicken broth or white wine
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon Course Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried Thyme
- ¼ Cup White Wine Optional- See Note
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning store bought or homemade.
- In a large bowl, add the lemon juice, chicken broth OR white wine, garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper and thyme. Add olive oil and mix.
- Place the chicken breasts into the bowl and place in refrigerator. Allow allow to marinade at least 1 hour, but up to 2-3 hours. DO NOT leave more than 4 hours, or the lemon can toughen the chicken.
- When ready to go, remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook in your air fryer, at 360 degrees F for 9 minutes. Open air fryer and flip the chicken breast over and cook for another 9 minutes. Larger chicken breasts will need more cook time, and smaller ones may need less time.
- When done, open air fryer, and check chicken with a thermometer. Chicken should be cooked to 160 degrees F. If ready, allow to cool slightly (about five minutes) in the fryer basket, and serve!