Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops are an easy way to make a quick snack or early morning breakfast. They are quick and pretty easy and taste incredibly delicious!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with Flavors of Fall Week. We received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the Flavors of Fall recipes. However as always, all recipes, text and opinions are 100% our own.
Welcome to Flavors of Fall! We’re on day 3 and if you missed my first recipe, you can check those Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes out here.
You’ll also find plenty more delicious fall recipes shared in that post.
These deliciously Fall inspired Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops are quick, easy and great for breakfast or after school snack.
I’m not really sure why my photos uploaded blurry, since they didn’t look that way when they came off the camera, but after trying for over an hour to figure out why they are doing that, I gave up.
You can still see how yummy they look.
We’ve had some back and forth weather around here so these put me in the Fall mood from the first bite.
I’m ready for cool days and sweater weather.
These Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops go incredibly well with a cup of hot coffee or tea and are so easy to simply pop in your mouth on the go.
Great for a morning commute.
In case you haven’t seen, all week long you will be seeing lots of great fall treats, from savory to sweet and everything in between.
There are so many wonderful fall flavors, from apple, to maple, to pumpkin and squash.
These Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops taste like fall and leave your entire kitchen smelling like Fall for hours.
I’m totally ok with this.
We made up several batches to share and they were a huge success.
I love using my air fryer to make things easier and less messy.
Donut making can get very messy and these little drops made things much easier.
Also, don’t forget to check out all these other fantastic recipes today!
Wednesday Fall Recipes
- Apple Cider Mule
- Apple Cider Palmer
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Bites
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise
- Caramel Apple Bourbon Hot Toddy
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake
- Cheddar Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chowder
- Cranberry Walnut Salad with Caramel Apple Tea Vinaigrette
- Crispy Smashed Dutch Potatoes
- Easy Ginger Cookie Truffles
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- Lemon Lavender Scones
- Meyer Lemon Lavender Cupcakes
- Mini Apple Crisp
- Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Tenderloin Easy Recipe
- Roasted Sunchokes, Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Salted Caramel Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Spiced Apple Cider Mini Cheesecakes
- Sweet Potato Tart
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!
Pin for Later
Recipe for Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops
Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold salted butter cut into small pieces
- ⅓ cup milk
- Whisk together flour, sugar, spices, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and cut the butter into flour mixture using a pastry cutter. It should look like course cornmeal.
- Add the milk, and mix until dough forms a ball.
- On a floured surface, knead dough until smooth.
- Roll out 18 dough balls.
- Spray the bottom tray in air fryer with cooking spray to thoroughly coat.
- Place half the dough balls into the air fryer, keeping them spaced apart.
- Spray the donut drops with cooking spray and cook in air fryer for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until they are puffed up and golden.
- Remove from air fryer to wire rack and allow to cool slightly. You can eat them as is, or continue with step 10.
- While the donut drops are still warm, dip the balls into melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar. Allow to cool completely and enjoy!