Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops are an easy way to make a quick snack or early morning breakfast. They are quick and pretty easy and taste incredibly delicious!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with Flavors of Fall Week. We received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the Flavors of Fall recipes. However as always, all recipes, text and opinions are 100% our own.
Welcome to Flavors of Fall! We’re on day 3 and if you missed my first recipe, you can check those Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes out here.
You’ll also find plenty more delicious fall recipes shared in that post.
These deliciously Fall inspired Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops are quick, easy and great for breakfast or after school snack.
I’m not really sure why my photos uploaded blurry, since they didn’t look that way when they came off the camera, but after trying for over an hour to figure out why they are doing that, I gave up.
You can still see how yummy they look.
We’ve had some back and forth weather around here so these put me in the Fall mood from the first bite.
I’m ready for cool days and sweater weather.
These Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops go incredibly well with a cup of hot coffee or tea and are so easy to simply pop in your mouth on the go.
Great for a morning commute.
In case you haven’t seen, all week long you will be seeing lots of great fall treats, from savory to sweet and everything in between.
There are so many wonderful fall flavors, from apple, to maple, to pumpkin and squash.
These Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops taste like fall and leave your entire kitchen smelling like Fall for hours.
I’m totally ok with this.
We made up several batches to share and they were a huge success.
I love using my air fryer to make things easier and less messy.
Donut making can get very messy and these little drops made things much easier.
Also, don’t forget to check out all these other fantastic recipes today!
Wednesday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Shortbread Cookies by Take Two Tapas
- Apple Cider Mule by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Cider Palmer by The Spiffy Cookie
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Bites by Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips by An Affair from the Heart
- Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Bourbon Hot Toddy by Family Around the Table
- Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake by Big Bears Wife
- Cheddar Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chowder by Savory Moments
- Cranberry Walnut Salad with Caramel Apple Tea Vinaigrette by That Recipe
- Crispy Smashed Dutch Potatoes by Books n’ Cooks
- Easy Ginger Cookie Truffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars by Art of Natural Living
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Lemon Lavender Scones by Blogghetti
- Meyer Lemon Lavender Cupcakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mini Apple Crisp by Simple and Savory
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie by Lemon Blossoms
- Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Tenderloin Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Roasted Sunchokes, Potatoes and Mushrooms by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Salted Caramel Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spiced Apple Cider Mini Cheesecakes by Sweet Beginnings
- Sweet Potato Tart by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!
Pin for Later