Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops are an easy way to make a quick snack or early morning breakfast. They are quick and pretty easy and taste incredibly delicious!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with Flavors of Fall Week. We received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the Flavors of Fall recipes. However as always, all recipes, text and opinions are 100% our own.
Welcome to Flavors of Fall! We’re on day 3 and if you missed my first recipe, you can check those Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes out here. You’ll also find plenty more delicious fall recipes shared in that post.
These deliciously Fall inspired Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops are quick, easy and great for breakfast or after school snack.
I’m not really sure why my photos uploaded blurry, since they didn’t look that way when they came off the camera, but after trying for over an hour to figure out why they are doing that, I gave up. You can still see how yummy they look.
We’ve had some back and forth weather around here so these put me in the Fall mood from the first bite. I’m ready for cool days and sweater weather.
These Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops go incredibly well with a cup of hot coffee or tea and are so easy to simply pop in your mouth on the go. Great for a morning commute.
In case you haven’t seen, all week long you will be seeing lots of great fall treats, from savory to sweet and everything in between. There are so many wonderful fall flavors, from apple, to maple, to pumpkin and squash.
These Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops taste like fall and leave your entire kitchen smelling like Fall for hours. I’m totally ok with this.
We made up several batches to share and they were a huge success. I love using my air fryer to make things easier and less messy. Donut making can get very messy and these little drops made things much easier.
Also, don’t forget to check out all these other fantastic recipes today!
Wednesday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Shortbread Cookies by Take Two Tapas
- Apple Cider Mule by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Cider Palmer by The Spiffy Cookie
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Bites by Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips by An Affair from the Heart
- Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Bourbon Hot Toddy by Family Around the Table
- Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake by Big Bears Wife
- Cheddar Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chowder by Savory Moments
- Cranberry Walnut Salad with Caramel Apple Tea Vinaigrette by That Recipe
- Crispy Smashed Dutch Potatoes by Books n’ Cooks
- Easy Ginger Cookie Truffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars by Art of Natural Living
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Lemon Lavender Scones by Blogghetti
- Meyer Lemon Lavender Cupcakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mini Apple Crisp by Simple and Savory
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie by Lemon Blossoms
- Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Tenderloin Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Roasted Sunchokes, Potatoes and Mushrooms by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Salted Caramel Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spiced Apple Cider Mini Cheesecakes by Sweet Beginnings
- Sweet Potato Tart by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated some awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
The Republic of Tea is giving away a gorgeous Red Dancing Leaves Teapot and a tin of their Hot Apple Cider Tea. Brew a pot and enjoy on a cool fall day.
Dixie Crystals Sugar wants your baking to be sweet. They are giving away a set of OXO Good Grips 3 piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
Taylor and Colledge is giving away a variety of their baking pastes. Your fall and holiday baked goods will wow your family and guests.
Take dinner to a whole new level with a variety box of fresh produce from Melissa’s. Here’s an opportunity to try some fruits and vegetables you may not otherwise have in your local market.
One lucky winner will receive a goodie box with a variety of Nairn’s gluten-free products. Enjoy them for a snack or use them in creative ways for meals and desserts.
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older.
Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen.
Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment.
No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!
Thank you #FallFlavors Week Sponsors: Melissa’s Produce, Dixie Crystals, Torani, Republic of Tea, Taylor & Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge.
These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #FallFlavors Week recipes. All opinions are my own. The #FallFlavors Week giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected.
The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #FallFlavors Week Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages.
Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors Week posts or entry.