These may not look like much, but these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars are so much more than just a healthy breakfast or snack bar. They are filling, kid-friendly and so incredibly flavorful. Bites of apples and cinnamon flavor swirled throughout every bite. These easy homemade bars are delicious and guaranteed to keep you powdered for the day ahead.
This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek.
Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers. We didn’t have to use the products, but of course I did, because I always do!
And, as always, all opinions are 100% my own.
A big thank you to Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal and Swiss Diamond who sent an incredible paring knife, for making these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars possible. They were delicious and this items sent were perfect for this recipe!
Before I talk more about these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars, have you entered the appleweek giveaway? Today it the final day of Apple Week! Hurry and enter now!
There are some seriously awesome prizes from our seriously awesome sponsors.
So let’s talk these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars.
They are SO good! And they don’t actually taste “healthy”, even though, they pretty much are. My kids loved grabbing them as a snack and taking them with us on the go.
These bars are very soft, with delicious cinnamon spice and bits of apple throughout. They are tender and moist and delicious.
They aren’t necessarily the prettiest bars, but they are hearty, and are absolutely fantastic with a hot cup of coffee or tea in the morning and a great way to start the day. They are very filling and will last for awhile. This is always a plus with a bar recipe for breakfast.
But if you’re not in the mood for a morning breakfast bar, then enjoy these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars as a late afternoon snack or even an after dinner treat. My kids enjoyed them after school with some milk. I loved mine with an afternoon tea break.
They are so easy to bring with you and honestly are quite filling.
And these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars conclude my Apple Week recipes. But if you want more great apple goodness, you can get a list of today’s recipes that everyone shared. An absolute smorgasbord of great apple recipes. Incredible!
Today’s Apple Recipes:
- Apple Bourbon Pork Tenderloin with Butternut Squash by Girl Abroad
- Apple Butter Cheesecake Tart by Soulfully Made
- Apple Cheesecake Breakfast Quesadillas by 4 Sons R Us
- Apple Cinnamon Cake by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Cider Spiced Donut Cake by Love and Confections
- Apple Cinnamon Sprinkle Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Apple Crisp Breakfast Bowl by Shockingly Delicious
- Apple Fennel and Beet Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Hand Pies w/ an Oatmeal Crust by The Freshman Cook
- Apple Nachos by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Apple Peanut Butter Ebelskivers by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars by Daily Dish Recipes (this one!)
- Caramel-Stuffed Apple Butter Snickerdoodles by The Redhead Baker
- Cinnamon Apple Iced Oatmeal Cookies by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Ginger Apple Cakelet by Everyday Eileen
- Apple Oatmeal Pancakes by Simple and Savory
- Pink Peppercorn & Curry Leaf Chicken Salad by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Stuffed Apples with Cheddar and Sausage by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Are you ready to make Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.