No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream takes a creamy vanilla ice cream base blended with pie spices, apples and pie crust pieces blended throughout. A wonderfully refreshing and delicious way to enjoy your apple pie on a sunny, cool Fall day.
Mix up all the ingredients and freeze. No ice cream maker required!
This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek.
Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers.
As always, all opinions are my own.
ALSO! Besides all these amazing recipes we are giving you, don’t miss out on the appleweek giveaway!
There are some seriously awesome prizes from our seriously awesome sponsors.
If you haven’t checked yet, click that link and go see what we are giving away and hurry and enter – the week is almost over!
Look at this smile. That’s the smile of an ice cream lover.
And a kid who has been cooped up because it’s been too darn hot and we’ve finally hit cooler temperatures. And he gets to play outside and have ice cream. WIN!
To celebrate this amazing weather, we made Ice Cream! No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream.
This delicious no churn ice cream is super easy to throw together, and the hardest part is waiting for it all to freeze. No ice cream maker is required at all.
When it does freeze, what you wind up with is a delicious, creamy No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream that tastes almost like the real thing.
Carsyn had so much fun eating his ice cream, playing in the yard and hanging out with his Uncle Ryan. Much laughter ensued.
And a few sticky messes, but that’s okay. It was cooler so it didn’t melt as fast.
These are my boys. Two boys that have held my heart. My son and my grandson.
I couldn’t be prouder or have more joy when spending time with them.
Mommy is away on a trip, so Nana and Uncle it is. And we are spoiling this little man. And yep, that meant lotsa ice cream. Lots of No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream. Because why not?
Be sure and check out the rest of the fantastic Apple Recipes!
- Apple, Bacon and Caramelized Onion Pizza by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Apple Bakewell Tart by Books n’ Cooks
- Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Apple Slaw by Simple and Savory
- Apple Cinnamon Baklava by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Cream Pie with Oatmeal Crust by Savory Moments
- Apple Crisp Pie by The Anthony Kitchen
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by House of Nash Eats
- Apple Pie Crepes by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Cookaholic Wife
- Apple Snack Cake by Caroline’s Cooking
- Baked Apple Donuts with Oatmeal Crumble Topping by Girl Abroad
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Doughnuts by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Braised Chicken with Apples by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buttery Apple Streusel Thumbprint Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Caramel Apple Stuffed Waffles by 4 Sons R Us
- Caramel Apple Vodka Slushie by Everyday Eileen
- Caramel Drizzled Apple Pie Egg Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Chai Apple Multigrain Pancakes by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Chai-Spiced Baked Apple Oatmeal by The Redhead Baker
- Crumbly Apple Cranberry Casserole by Who Needs a Cape
- Easy Apple Dumplings by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Individual Apple Croissant Bread Pudding by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Instant Pot Applesauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Marlborough Apple Custard Pie by Karen’s Kitchn Stories
- Maple Apple Crisp by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Overnight Apple Pie Steel Cut Oatmeal by Tip Garden
- Shaved Apple Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Spiced Apple Cider Charlotte Cake by Love and Confections
- Vegan Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls by The Baking Fairy