A vintage classic. Chunks of apple tossed in a creamy base spiced with delicious Cinnamon. It’s definitely not your average Carmael Apple. This Caramel Apple Salad goes great with any dinner or can be eaten as a snack or dessert too.
This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek.
Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers.
As always, all opinions are my own.
ALSO! Besides all these amazing recipes we are giving you, don’t miss out on the appleweek giveaway! There are some seriously awesome prizes from our seriously awesome sponsors.
If you haven’t checked yet, click that link and go see what we are giving away and hurry and enter – the week is almost over!
This Caramel Apple Salad is reminiscent of days gone by. I remember eating this at my grandma’s house, usually for special occasions.
We make it all the time in the Fall, just because.
It’s creamy whipped cream and butterscotch pudding base, chunks of apple and sprinkle of cinnamon make it taste a lot like a Caramel Apple.
Delicious and goes well with almost anything.
This is one of those recipes you see circulating in those spiral bound cookbooks that churches and schools pass around.
A tried and true, shared continuously recipe that stands the test of time.
We used Envy Apples in ours. Simply delicious!
Envy Apples have an incredible crunch and texture. They are refreshingly sweet and lend themselves very beautifully to this salad.
You won’t be sorry!
Check out the great apple recipes shared today!
- Apple & Chipotle Candied Bacon Deviled Eggs by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Apple and Plum Crumble by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Apple Cider Herb Roast Chicken by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars by Daily Dish Recipes
- Apple Pecan Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette by Everyday Eileen
- Apple Sausage Skewers by The Cookaholic Wife
- Apple Pie Granola by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Apple Pie Jam by Tip Garden
- Apple Prosciutto Fontina Grilled Cheese by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Apple Strudel by The Anthony Kitchen
- Baked Apple Pancake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Banana Apple Curry Soup by The Saucy Fig
- Bourbon Apple Fizz Cocktail by Girl Abroad
- Butterscotch Apple Oat Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Caramelized Apple Wheatberry Porridge with Pepitas and Cranberries by The Baking Fairy
- Chai Apple Multigrain Pancakes by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Chai Spiced Apple Waffles by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Creamy Apple Cider Chicken Skillet by House of Nash Eats
- Chicken Sausage Stuffed Baked Apples by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Creamy Beet & Apple Salad by Savory Moments
- Dairy Queen Copy Cat Apple Pie Blizzard by An Affair from the Heart
- French Apple Cake by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Glazed Chocolate Chip Apple Cake by Who Needs A Cape?
- Grandma’s Apple Butter by The Freshman Cook
- Granny Smith Pizza by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Instant Pot Apple Butter by Soulfully Made
- No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream by Daily Dish Recipes
- Pan Apple Cakes by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Pork Tacos with Sweet Apple Slaw by The Redhead Baker
- Quick Applesauce for One by Shockingly Delicious
- Turkey Breast Roulade with Apple, Cornbread & Sausage Stuffing by Books n’ Cooks