A vintage classic. Chunks of apple tossed in a creamy base spiced with delicious Cinnamon. It’s definitely not your average Caramel Apple. This Caramel Apple Salad goes great with any dinner or can be eaten as a snack or dessert too.
This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek.
Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers.
As always, all opinions are my own.
ALSO! Besides all these amazing recipes we are giving you, don’t miss out on the appleweek giveaway! There are some seriously awesome prizes from our seriously awesome sponsors.
If you haven’t checked yet, click that link and go see what we are giving away and hurry and enter – the week is almost over!
This Caramel Apple Salad is reminiscent of days gone by. I remember eating this at my grandma’s house, usually for special occasions.
We make it all the time in the Fall, just because.
It’s creamy whipped cream and butterscotch pudding base, chunks of apple and sprinkle of cinnamon make it taste a lot like a Caramel Apple.
Delicious and goes well with almost anything.
This is one of those recipes you see circulating in those spiral bound cookbooks that churches and schools pass around.
A tried and true, shared continuously recipe that stands the test of time.
We used Envy Apples in ours. Simply delicious!
Envy Apples have an incredible crunch and texture. They are refreshingly sweet and lend themselves very beautifully to this salad.
You won’t be sorry!
Check out the great apple recipes shared today!
More of the BEST Apple Recipes!
- No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers
- Baked Caramel Apple Cider Donuts
- Granny Smith Pizza
- Butterscotch Apple Oat Cookies
Are you ready to make Caramel Apple Salad?
Caramel Apple Salad
- 4 apples peeled, cored and chopped into chunks
- 1 3.4 ounce package of butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 8 ounce can of crushed pineapple, do not drain
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 8 ounce container of whipped cream topping
- ¾ cup chopped pecans we used praline coated pecans
- Caramel sauce to drizzle on top before serving
- In a large bowl, the pudding mix, crushed pineapple and juice, cinnamon, and whipped topping and mix until combined well.
- Fold in apple chunks and pecans gently.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, we usually do overnight which is great for planning ahead.
- Drizzle caramel on top before serving.