These Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers and this post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek.
Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers.
As always, all opinions are my own.
Gooey caramel, cinnamon candy soaked chunks of apple all wrapped up in a flaky dough dumpling. These Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers are incredibly easy and oh so very delicious!
It’s Apple Week and we are busy churning out loads of fantastic recipes featuring… yep Apples! And today, September 26, is Johnny Appleseed’s birthday. And I’m celebrating with these incredible Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers.
ALSO! Don’t miss out on the appleweek giveaway! There are some seriously awesome prizes from our seriously awesome sponsors.
If you haven’t checked yet, click that link and go see what we are giving away and hurry and enter!
We turn off all the nights, light up the tree and sit quietly enjoying the simple moments up until the chaos of the morning.
The actual point is, and I swear I’m trying to make one … haha … is that these Salted Caramel Cinnamon Apple Turnovers are good pretty much anytime you’re craving some serious Apple Cinnamon goodness.
These flaky, sweet and gooey turnovers are one of our favorite fall treats. We enjoy them on cool Autumn evenings around the firepit.
I also usually whip up a platter on Christmas Eve as a midnight snack for the adults and kids who are putting Christmas together.
I remember eating these as a kid, when there were way more complicated steps than I have here. Simple is the name of the game with these Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers.
And that’s just the way I like it.
The textured pans make it easy to remove items, and they come in the two sizes which means you always have the right size pan.
Are you ready to whip up a batch of Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers?
Be sure and check out all the fantastic recipes today:
- Apple & Red Cabbage Slow-Cooker Sauerkraut by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Apple Cherry Jam Cookies by The Monday Box
- Apple Cinnamon Cake by Girl Abroad
- Cheddar Chicken Tacos with Apple Salsa by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Apple Cider Donuts by House of Nash Eats
- Apple Cider Mules by The Redhead Baker
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Fritters by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by Books n’ Cooks
- Apple Pandowdy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad by Cookaholic Wife
- Apple Spice Poke Cake by Jonesin’ for Taste
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts by Everyday Eileen
- Baked Cinnamon Apples by The Anthony Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix by Lemon Blossoms
- Chicken with Apple, Onion, and Cider Sauce by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Apple Fritters by The Freshman Cook
- Chipotle Turkey, Apple, & Sweet Potato Chili by Savory Moments
- Harvest Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Love and Confections
- Herby Ginger Apple Compote by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Individual Skillet Apple Pies by Family Around the Table
- Instant Pot Quick Oats with Apples, Walnuts and Honey by 4 Sons R Us
- Kielbasa, Apple, Bacon, Sweet Potato Skillet Meal by Tip Garden
- New England Apple Cake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers by Daily Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chai Apple Butter by Mildly Meandering
- Spiked Mulled Apple Cider by Caroline’s Cooking
- Stuffed Apples with Homemade Sausage and Rice by Our Good Life