Blueberries. Check. Marshmallow. Check. Summertime. Check. This Blueberry Fluff Salad is the perfect sweet side dish addition to any BBQ or Cook Out! Hey, it’s summer, we’re feeling festive and this fluffy blueberry salad is a true crowd-pleaser and will bring loads of smiles and requests for the recipe.
It’s Day 2 of Blueberry Week and the blueberry recipes continue with an easy side dish!
This Blueberry Fluff Salad is a classic and one of our favorites to whip up anytime.
Big thanks to Christie at A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure and Ellen at Family Around the Table for hosting this blueberry fest!
A bunch of bloggers are sharing a whole bunch of great blueberry recipes this week.
From savory to sweet, you’ll find great things to make anytime!
We love a good fluff salad around here.
It’s one of our go-to side dishes for summer events.
Whether it’s a pool party, a bbq or just a gathering of neighbors, this dish is extremely popular and can be made in so many fun ways.
Have you seen my Pineapple Coconut Rum Fluff Salad?
It’s another favorite!
And this one is SO easy.
You only need a few simple ingredients.
You will need Blueberry Pie Filling and if you want, you can make it yourself.
Or simply pick up a can at the store.
Ready to see what everyone else made today?
Blueberry Week Recipes
- Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins by Cookaholic Wife
- Cornmeal Waffles with Blueberry Sauce by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Blueberry Breakfast Banana Split by Our Good Life
Drinks & Appetizers
- Blueberry Brie Duck Flatbread by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Blueberry Margarita by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Blueberry Thyme Smash by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mini Blueberry Galettes by Cooking For My Soul
- Tortellini Pasta Salad with Corn and Blueberries by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Whole Roasted Chicken with Blueberries and Pinot Noir by Food Above Gold