Fluffy and delicious Easy Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bars are the perfect breakfast for hungry teens and kids! You can even make them up the night before!
These are so great for a sleepover!! And we love sleepover recipes!
Music to my ears. These Easy Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bars were a huge hit with my teens and were literally thrown together in a few minutes time.
When you have hungry teenagers and a million and one things to do, you have to try to cut corners when you can.
I had a million things to do the morning I made these and I still had to feed hungry teenagers. So I did!
These are so easy to whip up. You can use any kind of pancake mix that you enjoy.
I used boxed mix that required just adding water, but you can totally do these from scratch.
We attempted that a few days later to be sure they’d work.
I am happy to announce they do!
And they only take 5 steps once you have that pancake batter.
Fifteen minutes until done and you can even grab a shower while they are in the oven!
- Prepare Pan
- Add batter
- Add pumpkin and brown sugar.
- Swirl it all together
Okay so maybe there’s a 6th step.
Slice a piece, cover in syrup (or not) and consume! 🙂
My teens consumed a whole pan.
I love it when a quick breakfast comes together like this and they all moan in delight with each bite.
I know I was successful in creating something they love.
If you’re looking for more awesome breakfast recipes to feed your family, be sure and check out our breakfast recipes.
You should also check out my friend Ellen’s Maple Sausage Croissant Breakfast Casserole. Yum!
Easy Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bars Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bars
- 3 cups prepared pancake batter
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice divided
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon + 3 tablespoons brown sugar divded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 13×9 baking pan.
- Stir 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice into prepared pancake batter.
- Pour pancake batter into baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin puree with 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Drop pumpkin mixture in spoonfuls across top of pancake batter.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoon of brown sugar across top of pancake batter.
- Using a knife, swirl the pumpkin and brown sugar into the pancake batter (See photo)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes and then cut into squares or bars. Serve with syrup!