Beef Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burritos are savory, flavorful morning bites of goodness! Hearty and filling, a great way to start your day!
We love making these Beef Sausage Egg and Cheese Roll Ups on weekend mornings because it’s something a little different than the regular old cereal, oatmeal and bagels.
I thought I’d kick them up a notch by whipping them into Beef Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burritos.
The first time we did it, we were simply blown away. We really loved them. I didn’t realize that beef sausage would change the flavor so much.
The flavor was outstanding and enhanced of course, by the beef. Expected, but we didn’t know how great they’d taste. You just can’t beat it.
Slice them up and place them on a platter with fancy toothpicks, and they make a GREAT edition to any brunch event. Or serve them whole for a hearty lunch.
Why we love this recipe
- easy recipe, perfect anytime of year
- easy to source ingredients, nothing exotic or hard to find
- hearty breakfast all by itself, a great way to start the day.
- It’s breakfast, we love all things breakfast!
What you need for these Breakfast Burritos
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 Eggs
- 2 ¼ cups milk, divided
- ¼ cup + 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce, more if desired
- Flour Tortillas
More Ingredients to add to these Breakfast Burritos
- Green Onions
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Beef Tenderloin Benedict
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Potato Pancakes with Filet Mignon and Fried Eggs
- Nutella Breakfast Muffins