Savory and sweet mix in this Fruit and Chicken Lettuce Wrap for a wonderfully creamy, savory and extremely easy lunch or dinner idea.
Why You’ll Love These Fruit and Chicken Wraps
Working from home, I often have to stop what I am doing to go make some lunch, or it can be 4pm before I realize I haven’t eaten. That is just not healthy.
One of my favorite things to grab for lunch is a lettuce wrap, because I can put a bunch of ingredients together, roll them up and I have a fresh, healthy, nutritious and filling lunch.
Ideas and Additions:
You can add, remove or substitute whatever you like in these delicious wraps. Here are a few ideas to help you get creative.
- chopped kiwi
- chopped dragon fruit
- shredded coconut
- cut up lemon pieces
- mandarin oranges
- sliced almonds
- chopped walnuts
What would you add to your wrap?
Recipe Ideas to Serve with Fruit & Chicken Wraps
If you make our recipe, please let us know! Tell us in the comments or you can take a photo and share it, tagging us on instagram, facebook or twitter with #dailydishrecipes. We love seeing your creations!
Fruit and Chicken Lettuce Wrap Recipe
Fruit and Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons citrus vinaigrette make your own, or I found some in the dressing asile
- ½ cup mango slices chopped
- ¼ cup oranges chopped
- ½ cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup avocado chopped
- 4.5 ounces canned chicken drained
- 4 pieces Romaine Lettuce large enough to roll a wrap
- In a small bowl, mix together the citrus vinaigrette with the greek yogurt. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop all your fruits.
- In a medium size bowl, toss the chicken with the avocado, mango, oranges and strawberries. Add the Citrus Greek Yogurt. Toss to coat.
- Lay out a large leaf of Romaine Lettuce. Spoon the mixture in the middle and roll like a tortilla.