Creamy, spicy, decadent White Queso Mac and Cheese is the adult version of its classic counterpart. A kicked up version of classic mac and cheese perfect for date night or when you just want something a little more special.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Ha! Okay I’m a few days early, but it’s totally worth it to bring you this delicious White Queso Mac and Cheese for Two recipe.
The team is bringing you fantastic recipes for two, today in honor of Valentine’s Day.
You can find a lunch, dinner, snack or dessert to serve your sweetheart this February 14!
This creamy, decadent, cheesy pasta is a favorite around our house, whether I’m whipping up a batch for two, or for the entire family.
It’s also great as a side dish paired with almost anything, but for Valentine’s Day?
Whip it up as a side dish with a steak and salad and you have a wonderful, complete meal that will melt your Valentine’s heart.
Did I mention it was easy? It really is.
And it’s all done on the stovetop which is where I always get my creamiest, cheesiest mac and cheese!
Also, once you check out this White Queso Mac and Cheese, be sure to check out and see the AWESOME line up of Recipes for Two our team has brought you today!
More Great Recipes for Two
- Kumquat Vanilla Marmalade from Shockingly Delicious
- Baked Crab Cakes with Lemongrass-Ginger Mayo from The Weekend Gourmet
- Baked Pasta with Sausage and Fontina from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Eggs in Purgatory from Noshing with the Nolands
- Homemade Philly Cheesesteak Stromboli from In The Kitchen With KP
- Meyer Lemon Butter Sauce Prawns with Linguine from Food Lust People Love
- Pan Seared Scallops with Lemon-Basil Beurre Blanc, Pancetta, Apples and Fennel from Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Linguine and Tomato-Cream Sauce from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- White Queso Mac and Cheese for Two from Daily Dish Recipe
- Baked Custard from Magnolia Days
- Cherry Spritzer Ice Cream Float from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chocolate Malt Bread Pudding from Alida’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Marshmallow Duets from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Fresh Berry Parfait with Crème Anglaise from Hip Foodie Mom
- German Rose Water Sugar Cookies For Two from Killer Bunnies, Inc.
- Valentine’s Cupcakes with a Surprise from From the Bookshelf
- White Hot Chocolate from Pies and Plots