There aren’t a ton of food items that start with I, just sayin’. We first settled on Ice Cream. Then I decided I wanted to use the two ice cream recipes for different posts in May and June (for Summer) and then we made the decision that we could do Icing – but I already have done so many different cupcakes lately that I was stuck.
And then it hit me, Italian. I love Italian. My family loves Italian. I make a mean Italian Beef Risotto, which until about a year ago or so, I had no idea was even a Risotto because I just used the wrong rice (I do this a lot actually, discover that I’m making something with a real name plus an ingredient, or minus an ingredient – haha). I switched to Risotto rice and guess what? A delicious Italian Beef Risotto! Yum!
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Avocado and Egg Melt Sandwich
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins