It’s day 10 of the Blogging from A-Z Challenge in April – And we’re on the Letter J. I decided on Jalapeno Poppers for today, because uhm, who doesn’t like Jalapeno Poppers? (if you don’t, shhh…. don’t tell me that – let me live in my happy little dream world, I like it here.)
I’ve made these several times and I got the recipe from someone at our old barn when my daughter was riding – I fell in love with them that day and then I read the recipe and yep – a total keeper.
These are so super easy to make and you could add as little or as much of the ingredients as you want which I love! And it’s ridiculous how fast these come together – they are the perfect appetizer or snack for a party and I was pleasantly surprised that my kids actually enjoy them too for a snack. Score for mom!
Oh, and did I happen to mention, there’s bacon? But you can leave that out if you want, but who would want to leave bacon out? Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy them.
For the record, this picture is deceiving – my daughter doesn’t like loads of jalapeno and I took a picture of hers. We usually put QUITE a bit more jalapeno on them.
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Avocado and Egg Melt Sandwich
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins