You’ll love these Avocado Fries
– Who knew Fried Avocado would be so good?
Today is day 1 of the Blogging from A-Z Challenge, and I chose Avocado Fries with an awesome aioli sauce to dip them in.
There are so many delicious foods that start with the letter A – Asparagus, Apples, Ambrosia – but this was an easy one for me. Avocado. I could eat Avocado every single day for the rest of my life and never tire of it. Never. I absolutely love the little fruits.
Since I had already done Asparagus Fries on my blog, I thought I might get creative and try it with other veggies. Next up – Avocado. And I did. And I am not sorry. They. Were. Amazing. In fact, I was seriously unsure about how good they’d be, but there is no doubt now – who knew fried avocado would be so amazing.
Two of my kids dubbed them their very favorite snacks ever. That just made my whole day. They couldn’t believe that avocado fries would be so good.
Keeping with the A theme, I paired the Avocado fries with a Garlic Lime Chili Aioli sauce – amazing!
It was the perfect dip for the Avocado fries and just made them even better. I did not think that was possible.
Have you ever tried Avocado Fries? What is your favorite veggie?
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins
- N – Grilled Nutella Croissants
- O – Olive Deviled Eggs
- P – Ciabatta Bread Bacon Pizza
- Q –
- R – Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- S – Strawberry Shortcake with Strawberry Whipped Cream
- T –
- U – Ugli Fruit Smoothie
- V – Old School From Scratch Velveeta Macaroni & Cheese
- W – Watermelon Pudding
- X – Xavier Steaks
- Y – I cheated here and did an award I won ….
- Z – Zesty Roasted Chicken and Potato Dinner
Ready to make up some Avocado Fries?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.