These little nuggets are delicious and oh so very easy! Nutella Breakfast Muffins have a melted Nutella center that is like eating dessert for breakfast.
I went with muffins today. I love muffins. I love Nutella. They really come together in these incredible Nutella Breakfast Muffins.
Why We Love this recipe
- Easy, and makes enough for a few days
- The melted Nutella that comes in each bite is SO good
- The muffins are a great jumping off point to any other filling you’d like to do too.
What you need for Nutella Breakfast Muffins
- Large mixing bowl
- Muffin tin
- Flour, Sugar, baking powder, baking soda, eggs, vanilla extract and oil
More Interesting Recipes to Make
- Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- Bacon Popcorn
- Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- Basil Dip
- Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- Grilled Avocado and Egg Melt Sandwich
- Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- Italian Beef Risotto
- Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- Breakfast Egg Bites