Today is letter M – so I went with muffins. I love muffins. It’s funny, because I have a Nutella recipe today and for the letter N. Are you confused about one of my favorite treats? Yes, Nutella.
I have been drooling over these muffins ever since I saw someone pin them on pinterest awhile back and when I was trying to think up a muffin recipe for letter M, I was thinking I would just make my own…
THEN I remembered the Nutella muffin recipe and I knew that was what I wanted to use.
They were really good.
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Avocado and Egg Melt Sandwich
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins