Nutella Breakfast Muffins
These little nuggets are delicious and oh so very easy! Nutella Breakfast Muffins have a melted Nutella center that is like eating dessert for breakfast.
I went with muffins today. I love muffins. I love Nutella. They really come together in these incredible Nutella Breakfast Muffins.
Why We Love this recipe
- Easy, and makes enough for a few days
- The melted Nutella that comes in each bite is SO good
- The muffins are a great jumping off point to any other filling you’d like to do too.
What you need for Nutella Breakfast Muffins
- Large mixing bowl
- Muffin tin
- Flour, Sugar, baking powder, baking soda, eggs, vanilla extract and oil
More Interesting Recipes to Make
- Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- Bacon Popcorn
- Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- Basil Dip
- Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- Grilled Avocado and Egg Melt Sandwich
- Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- Italian Beef Risotto
- Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- Breakfast Egg Bites
Recipe for Nutella Breakfast Muffins
Nutella Breakfast Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. oil
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Nut & Butter flavoring optional (I actually just used butter extract)
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 1 c. Nutella
- extra nutella warmed for drizzling.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl or using your stand mixer, beat together the egg, oil, sugar, flour, baking powder, soda, and vanilla & butter flavorings until smooth.
- Beat in the buttermilk, then spoon a small amount of the batter into the bottom of a muffin tin lined with cupcake wrappers. Spoon about a tablespoon of Nutella into the center of the muffin cup, then cover with a second spoonful of batter.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes, or until the muffins are a light golden colored and they spring back when touched with your finger. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. Remove to wire rack and allow to cool to room temp. Drizzle warm Nutella across the top of each muffin. So yummy!
That is a yum with a capitol YUM!!! Oh my…
Looks delicious! I love the pocket of nutella in the middle.
I love anything with Nutella and the molten centers in these muffins look absolutely delicious!
@Renee, so good!
@Susan, that was what drew me to them – that little melty nutella – yum!
@Mercedes, I’m pretty addicted to Nutella as well. You will love these.
I love anything with Nutella in it. These look moist and delicious.
My mum really likes to cook especially baking some sweets. I think this’ll be a good snack for my little brother’s birthday party.
Visiting from the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge!
I love that you have a double dose of Nutella both in the muffin and the drizzle. It’s absolutely genius!
Thanks for stopping by… You have a very yummy blog here… I love to cook… Definitely will come here again… A-Z Friend…
Certainly one of my all time favourite flavours! They look delish! I’ll be back for the recipe!