These Andes Chocolate Mint Pancakes are perfect for Pancake Day, St. Patrick’s Day or any day you want a special treat!
Rich, Fluffy, Chocolate Mint Pancakes covered in Ghirardelli premium Chocolate Sauce and topped with Andes Mint Chocolate Chips.
Did you know that February 25 is National Pancake Day?
When we are celebrating pancakes, we have to do it in style.
These Andes Chocolate Mint Pancakes are incredible and absolutely perfect for celebrating any day, but definitely pancake day.
I chose a combination of Ghirardelli products and Andes products for these pancakes because of their rich chocolate flavor.
And these pancakes are loaded with flavor.
This recipe is pretty easy, but you’d never know that when you taste it.
It’s like dessert for breakfast, which quite frankly, is okay sometimes.
We are big pancake lovers at our house and we have fun trying new flavors.
But our brand new favorite are these delicious Chocolate Mint Pancakes.
They are so easy to make and aren’t time consuming and they bake up into the puffy, deliciously fluffy pancakes.
If you simply want chocolate pancakes, omit the peppermint extract and use vanilla or no flavor.
You can fill the pancakes will chocolate chips, Andes Mint chips (what we did) or use another flavor entirely like peanut butter or butterscotch.
I love it when a recipe is so versatile that you can kind of make it your own.
Check out all the other delicious pancake recipes:
- Andes Chocolate Mint Pancakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Black Forest Pancakes from Our Good Life
- Easy Pancake Mix from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Hotteok (Korean Sweet Pancakes) from Caroline’s Cooking
- Mandarin Pancakes with Moo Shu Pork from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Old-fashioned Cornmeal Griddle Cakes from Savory Moments
- PB&J Stuffed Pancakes from Kate’s Recipe Box
- Sheet Pan Bananas Foster Pancakes from Palatable Pastime
Pin these delicious Andes Chocolate Mint Pancakes for later or to share with your friends!
Are you ready to make Andes Chocolate Mint Pancakes?
You will thank me later! Probably about the time you are stuffing a big forkfull of these delicious fluffy chocolate pancakes into your mouth.
Yes, you’re welcome.
Looking for more ideas to celebrate National Pancake Day?
Recipe for Andes Chocolate Mint Pancakes
Andes Chocolate Mint Pancakes
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add milk, eggs, oil and mint extract. And mix just until moistened. The batter may still seem lumpy, but as long as everything is combined, you’re fine. Do not over mix or you will wind up with thin pancakes, and not their fluffy counterparts.
- Gently stir in Andes Chocolate Mint Chips. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- After the batter has sat 15 minutes, heat a griddle over medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- For each pancake, drop 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle. Cook 1-2 minutes, until surface of pancakes are lightly bubbling and a peek at the bottom appears to be done.
- Flip carefully and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer pancakes to a plate and cover loosely with a towel or aluminum foil to keep warm.
- To serve, cover in chocolate syrup and add more Andes Mint Chocolate Chips.