We took a traditional side dish and turned it into the best Christmas Holiday Ambrosia Salad. Loaded with cranberries, pecans, mandarin oranges and more. A holiday favorite!
Today is the final day of our fantastic holiday side dish recipes week. The bloggers this week have shared some incredible recipes, something for every table.
Christmas Holiday Ambrosia Salad is a twist on a traditional classic ambrosia salad, made special for the holidays. Because… why not?
It is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas, and any time in between. It’s also good, just because.
It tastes more like dessert than a side dish, but we don’t complain. It’s delicious!
Don’t be afraid to add more of what you love in this dish, too.
We like to add extra thawed frozen cranberries, coconut, and other additions that make this Christmas Holiday Ambrosia Salad a little different each time.
Make your own whipped cream or use store-bought. When we make our own, which we love to do, we change up the extracts involved. Instead of Vanilla extract, we might use Almond or even Rum.
You can really change up the flavors of this yummy Christmas Holiday Ambrosia Salad by changing what you put in it.
Try all these tasty holiday side dish recipes:
- Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Ambrosia Salad from Daily Dish Recipes
- Five-Ingredient Bacon-Ranch Creamed Corn from The Weekend Gourmet
- Mashed Potato Casserole from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Orange Maple Glazed Carrots from Simple and Savory
- Roasted Apple and Butternut Squash Salad from Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Apples from Sweet Beginnings
- Roasted Buffalo Broccoli and Cauliflower from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sauteed Pears with Pancetta in a Mustard Dressing from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Seasoned Rice from A Day in the Life on a Farm
- Spinach Pomegranate Salad from Caroline’s Cooking
- Tangerine Beet Goat Cheese Salad from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- World’s Best Cornbread from Family Around the Table