Cheesy, creamy restaurant-style creamed spinach is the perfect side dish with almost any meal. Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach is a crowd pleasing recipe that’s popular with everyone.
Whew! It’s been a whirlwind lately with all of the desserts. So many delicious sweet recipes, but it’s time to turn a little savory today. This week begins side dish week.
I’m sharing both sweet side dishes and savory side dishes. This Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach is savory, creamy and ridiculously good!
Today, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 19 fantastic bloggers will be sharing a wonderful variety of side dishes. Just in time for the holidays, you are sure to find something that will be perfect for your holiday menu.
From sweet side dishes to savory side dishes, there’s something for every palate. This Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach is only one of the many dishes. I will be posting all four days, so be sure to come back for more.
Even if you’re not the biggest spinach fan, this Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach appeals to children and adults, full of flavor and compliments any meal.
We enjoy our Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach with steak, turkey, ham, chicken and seafood. I’m sure you will too.
Also, we love to add cooked bacon to ours. If you want to do that, add 1 cup of chopped, cooked bacon when you add the spinach.
Want to see what else is being shared today?
Take a look at all the fabulous Holiday Dish Recipes:
- Bacon and Pickled Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Cheesy Bacon Creamed Spinach from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cranberry Orange Relish from Everyday Eileen
- Cranberry Sausage Sage Stuffing from Simple and Savory
- Dijon Maple Green Beans with Caramelized Pecans from Sweet Beginnings
- Low Carb Stuffing from Palatable Pastime
- Old Fashioned Celery and Onion Stuffing from Cookaholic Wife
- Parmesan Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Quinoa Stuffed Squash Boats from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, Pecans, and Cranberry from The Tip Garden
- Scalloped Potatoes from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Skillet Cornbread with Bacon, Onion, Cheddar from Our Good Life
- Skillet Rolls from A Day in the Life on a Farm
- Vegan Maple Thyme Mashed Sweet Potatoes from The Baking Fairy