This basic recipe for stuffing is buttery, herbed goodness, made right on your stove top. Lots of great flavor and a simple recipe makes this our favorite and our Best Easy Homemade Stove Top Stuffing.
We’ve been making this stove top stuffing for years.
It’s easily the Best Easy Homemade Stove Top Stuffing recipe I’ve ever used.
And it’s a great jumping off point if you want to add more.
You can add carrots, sausage and more. Or you could add different herbs, seasonings and spices.
Try changing up your bread and try it with sourdough, texas toast, french bread, italian bread.
There are so many ways to make this completely your own.
Or enjoy it the way it’s written for the Best Easy Homemade Stove Top Stuffing recipe out there.
This recipe on it’s own has so much flavor.
The perfect rounding of buttery goodness blended with delicious herbs, spices, bread and veggies.
And it never turns out dry.
It stays moist and fluffy and goes fast.
If you’re making for a holiday meal, I suggest doubling the recipe.
I doubt you’ll wind up with a single bite of leftovers.
This stuffing goes really well with turkey, but also lends its hand wonderfully with just about anything other protein you’d like to serve it with.
From steak, to seafood, ham to chicken, this goes nicely as a side dish for anything.
This Best Easy Homemade Stove Top Stuffing is a carb lovers dream, and is especially wonderful on a holiday table.
Your guests will be smiling from ear to ear.
I also have loads of wonderful side dish recipes I’ve shared in the past.
Let’s see what side dish recipes my fellow bloggers whipped up today:
More delicious holiday side dish recipes:
- Best Easy Homemade Stuffing from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cheesy Baked Mashed Potatoes from Family Around the Table
- Corn Pudding from House of Nash Eats
- Farro Salad with Cranberries, Spinach, and Feta from Sweet Beginnings
- Healthy Candied Yams from Simple and Savory
- Roasted Parmesan Carrots from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Shrimp Stir Fry Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Southern Cornbread Dressing from Everyday Eileen
- Stuffing with Sausage and Chestnuts from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Vegan Broccoli Cheese Casserole from The Baking Fairy