Creamy cheesy baked to perfection, this Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus is the perfect side dish.
Delicious fresh asparagus in a creamy sauce and smothered with shredded cheese.
This Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus should grace every brunch table!
As far as brunch recipes go – this ones the best!
A huge shout out to Michigan Asparagus and Cabot Cheese for making today’s recipe possible.
It’s the second day of #BrunchWeek and today I’m bringing you this Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus.
It is so good!
This is one of those dishes that goes great with practically any meal.
We enjoy it often just because, but it’s also just elegant and flavorful enough to wow your guests at a brunch or dinner party.
It’s also super simple to throw together which makes it a staple side dish for us.
You should go for it too.
More Brunch Recipes:
There are dozens of recipes coming throughout this week, and these are the recipes posted today.
You are sure to find something for everyone.
More Delicious Brunch Recipes
- Hazelnut Coffee Syrup
- Egg & Asparagus BLT Salad
- Huevos Rancheros Cups
- Pecan Belgian Waffles with Strawberry Sauce
- Savory French Toast with Asparagus
- Breakfast Macaroni and Cheese
- Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Quesadilla
- Asparagus Fried Rice
- Asparagus Bacon Rollups
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
- Red Velvet Cake Macaron
- Succulent Vanilla Sugar Cookies
Our Favorite Brunch Recipes:
I’m hoping you didn’t miss out on any of our fantastic recipes this week, but just in case you did – this is what Daily Dish Recipes shared!
- French Toast Muffin Bites
- Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus
- Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta
- Chocolate Rum Beet Cupcakes with Beet Cream Cheese Frosting
- Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts
Recipe for Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus
Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus
- 2 pounds Asparagus stalks trimmed
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 cup Parmesan grated
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place prepared asparagus into your baking dish.
- Pour the heavy cream over the top.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and shredded Cabot Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese all over the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until asparagus is tender and cheese is golden.