Creamy cheesy baked to perfection, this Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus is the perfect side dish.
This Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus is sponsored in conjunction with #BrunchWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #Brunchweek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Delicious fresh asparagus in a creamy sauce and smothered with shredded cheese. This Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus should grace every brunch table! As far as brunch recipes go – this ones the best!
A huge shout out to Michigan Asparagus and Cabot Cheese for making today’s recipe possible.
It’s the second day of #BrunchWeek and today I’m bringing you this Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus. It is so good!
This is one of those dishes that goes great with practically any meal. We enjoy it often just because, but it’s also just elegant and flavorful enough to wow your guests at a brunch or dinner party.
It’s also super simple to throw together which makes it a staple side dish for us. You should go for it too.
Take a look at what the #BrunchWeek Bloggers are creating today!
There are dozens of recipes coming throughout this week, and these are the recipes posted today. You are sure to find something for everyone.
- Carrot Grapefruit Smoothie from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Mimosas from The PinterTest Kitchen
- Hazelnut Coffee Syrup from The Redhead Baker
- Antipasto Salad from Cooking with Carlee
- Egg & Asparagus BLT Salad from Sweet Beginnings
- Spring Brunch Veggie Tray from Wholistic Woman
BrunchWeek Egg Dishes:
- California Club Omelet from The Barbee Housewife
- Cheesy Asparagus Egg Frittata from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Huevos Rancheros Cups from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Kuku Sabzi (Persian Herb Omelette) from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
BrunchWeek Breads, Grains, and Pastries:
- Buttermilk Scones from Mildly Meandering
- Garlic Knots from Girl Abroad
- Miso Butter Toast from Brunch-n-Bites
- Pecan Belgian Waffles with Strawberry Sauce from Family Around the Table
- Savory French Toast from Forking Up
BrunchWeek Main Dishes:
- Breakfast Macaroni and Cheese from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Canadian Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Quesadilla from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
BrunchWeek Fruits, Vegetables and Sides:
- Asparagus Fried Rice from Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Asparagus Rollups from For the Love of Food
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan from Books n’ Cooks
- Blueberry Raspberry Chocolate Bark from Caroline’s Cooking
- Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake from The Crumby Kitchen
- Red Velvet Cake Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Succulent Vanilla Sugar Cookies from Love and Confections
Did you miss any of my Brunch recipes?
I’m hoping you didn’t miss out on any of our fantastic recipes this week, but just in case you did – this is what we shared!
- French Toast Muffin Bites
- Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus
- Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta
- Chocolate Rum Beet Cupcakes with Beet Cream Cheese Frosting
- Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts