Soft, moist and incredibly easy, these Cake Mix Carrot Cake Cookies are so much fun to make with only five easy to find ingredients.
Today is our final posting date for our fabulous EasterWeek. I’m sad but I got a fantastic round up of excellent recipes for Easter, so who’s complaining!
The whole event was put together by Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. She is amazing and honestly this event was so much fun! I think we all had fun sharing recipes that will hopefully help inspire your Easter menu.
These carrot cake cookies are super simple and yes, they start with a box mix. What you call “Almost Homemade”. But honestly, it’s worth it and you cannot tell. My whole family gobbled them up and couldn’t get enough. You can whip up a cream cheese frosting to top these carrot cake cookies, or you could leave them plain.
That’s all up to you – any way you serve them they re fantastic!
We used a cookie icing and then topped with cute little candy carrots to make them a little more festive.
Are you ready to make Carrot Cake Cookies?
Carrot Cake Cookies
Soft, moist and incredibly easy, these Cake Mix Carrot Cake Cookies are so much fun to make with only five easy to find ingredients. A fun springtime recipe or easter brunch recipe.
- 1 box carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until incorporated.
Refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes. This is not a mandatory step, but it makes the cookies bake up better and it makes them easier to work with.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Remove dough from refrigerator. Form into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cookies will be VERY soft but cooked when removed from oven. Allow to cool 20 minutes before moving to cookie rack and cooling completely.
Decorate as desired.
Don’t forget to check out all these amazing recipes!
Friday Easter Week Recipes
- Brussels Sprout Potato Cakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Candied Lemon Zest Jalapeño Deviled Eggs by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Carrot Cake Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Curried Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Dried Cherry and Almond Scones by Family Around the Table
- Easter Bunny Cake by Everyday Eileen
- Easter Egg Sugar Cookies by The Redhead Baker
- Easy Spring Jello Pie by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake by Cookaholic Wife
- Greek Lamb Keftiko by Caroline’s Cooking
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Pork Loin with White Wine Sauce by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Maple Apple Baked Oatmeal by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Peeps Cookie Bars by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Romanian Easter Bread Cheesecake – Pasca by All that’s Jas
- Spring Veggie Crudités with Fresh Pea Hummus by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Western Omelette Breakfast Casserole by Simple and Savory