Soft, moist and incredibly easy, these Cake Mix Carrot Cake Cookies are so much fun to make with only five easy to find ingredients.
Today is our final posting date for our fabulous Easter Week. I’m sad but I got a fantastic round up of excellent recipes for Easter, so who’s complaining! You can find all sorts of recipes by searching #Easterweek
The whole event was put together by Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures.
She is amazing and honestly this event was so much fun! I think we all had fun sharing recipes that will hopefully help inspire your Easter menu.
These carrot cake cookies are super simple and yes, they start with a box mix. What you call “Almost Homemade”.
But honestly, it’s worth it and you cannot tell. My whole family gobbled them up and couldn’t get enough.
You can whip up a cream cheese frosting to top these carrot cake cookies, or you could just leave them plain. That’s all up to you – any way you serve them they re fantastic!
We used a cookie icing and then topped with cute little candy carrots to make them a little more festive.
Don’t forget to check out all these amazing recipes!
Friday Easter Week Recipes
- Brussels Sprout Potato Cakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Candied Lemon Zest Jalapeño Deviled Eggs by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Curried Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Dried Cherry and Almond Scones by Family Around the Table
- Easter Bunny Cake by Everyday Eileen
- Easter Egg Sugar Cookies by The Redhead Baker
- Easy Spring Jello Pie by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake by Cookaholic Wife
- Greek Lamb Keftiko by Caroline’s Cooking
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Pork Loin with White Wine Sauce by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Maple Apple Baked Oatmeal by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Peeps Cookie Bars by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Romanian Easter Bread Cheesecake – Pasca by All that’s Jas
- Western Omelette Breakfast Casserole by Simple and Savory
Are you ready to make Carrot Cake Cookies?