Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake
Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake is an easy, delicious, fluffy and moist breakfast cake.
This pancake cake is great for dessert, snacks or even for breakfast. It’s super quick to throw together, great for holidays, brunches and more!
Welcome to Christmas Sweets Week!
This is the beginning of a fun and festive week full of amazing Christmas sweets recipes that are sure to have you craving more!
Today, I’ve made this Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake.
That’s right… pancake cake.
It’s like… a moist, soft, fluffy cinnamon sugar coffee cake.
And it’s SO easy! And so quick!
We found this recipe in a community cookbook a lot of years ago, and been making it ever since.
We’ve tweaked it a little and made it our own. You will love this!
If you love this pancake cake, you might also love our Cinnamon Roll Pancakes or our Cinnamon Glazed Donut French Toast.
It pairs great with a great big glass of milk, a steaming hot mug of hot chocolate, coffee or tea.
Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake is great for dessert, snack or an incredible breakfast treat.
No syrup required.
The best part of this cake is that it literally starts with pancake mix.
It’s what gives it the fluffy, amazing texture.
We love making pancake cakes in general, but Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake is a true holiday favorite.
It’s perfect for Christmas Eve, of a Christmas day brunch.
Or a holiday brunch in general.
Don’t be off put by the almost-homemade nature of this Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake.
It’s wonderfully easy, makes a very fluffy crumb and is incredibly delicious.
You really cannot beat it.
And just make sure when you buy your pancake mix, that you use the “complete pancake mix”.
It should say “just add water”.
Also when making Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake, the dough will be very thick.
It is difficult to mix as it thickens, so I use my mixer.
It IS supposed to be thick, so don’t add any additional water.
Big thanks to Dixie Crystal’s Sugar and Cabot for products used to make this cake.
They are both sponsors in this event, and have great prizes in our giveaway.
More Great Christmas Recipes:
- Chocolate Brownie Cranberry Muffins
- Christmas Flip
- Easy Cranberry Orange Madras
- Salted Caramel Toffee Martini
- Christmas Cranberry Bread
- Grinch Fudge Topped Brownies
- Black Forest Tiramisu Parfait
- Eggnog Blossom Cookies
- Eggnog cookies
- Peppermint Shortbread
Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake Recipe
Easy Snickerdoodle Pancake Cake
- 5 cups complete pancake mix *just add water
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- [1 cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt]
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, cinnamon and granulated sugar. Add the water, greek yogurt and vanilla and combine everything.
- The batter will be very thick. Using a spatula, spread the batter into a 9×13 casserole dish.
- In a small bowl whisk the topping ingredients together and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Now that is a delicious Pancake cake! Nettie
Pancake cake? It sounds like you could have it for breakfast or dessert. It looks perfectly delicious either way.
I am wanting to try this for a Christmas brunch. Would it be possible to make the batter ahead of time and bake a few hours later or even the next morning? Thanks!
I’m not sure, I haven’t tried that before. I think if you’re going to attempt that, I’d recommend letting it warm up out of the fridge for like 20-30 minutes before baking. Otherwise, I can’t actually see why it wouldn’t work. Might be a little thicker.