These Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies and this post is sponsored on behalf of #ChristmasCookiesWeek. The generous sponsors, YumGoggle, Sprinkle Pop, Silpat and Adams Extracts have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers. As always, all opinions are my own.
Soft, minty and deliciously chocolate with a real Andes Mint Chocolate in the center. These Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies are an absolute favorite and go quick!
They provided us with some great products to use to make our favorite cookie recipes and they are offering some amazing prizes in a giveaway.
These Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies wouldn’t be as great as they are, without the addition of Adam’s Extracts Peppermint.
I’m sad to see it end, but there have been some pretty incredible recipes shared this week. Have you seen them?
I’ve baked so many dozens of cookies already this month, some for Cookie Week and some just because I love to bestow them upon our friends, family and our local police department.
These Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies have been a huge hit so far and have been requested several times. They are probably one of our absolute favorites of the holiday season.
But don’t mistake these Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies for Christmas cookies. They are amazing any time of year!
They are perfectly minty and chocolaty. From the inside out. And those melted Andes Mint halves on each cookie? Incredible and they add something extra special.
These remind me of a cross between a crinkle cookie, and a thumbprint cookie, soft and moist. A little chewy, but not too chewy.
If they do seem to get a little harder after a day or so, simply pop them into the microwave for 10-15 seconds and you will have melty, soft chocolaty good Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies!
While I prefer to make these Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies fresh, they do freeze well.
Oh, and did you know, that for Christmas Cookie Week, we are hosting a giveaway? Yep. Great prizes from four great sponsors.
You have lots of chances to win and you can do so just below.
But then be sure to check out the recipe for Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies AND all the other delicious cookies in today’s Christmas Cookies Week roundup!
Remember that giveaway I mentioned? Well, you can go here to learn about all the great prizes and find out more information. Or you can simply enter below! 4 awesome prize packages!
#ChristmasCookiesWeek Friday Recipes
- Andes Mint Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Brownie Cookies by Books n’ Cooks
- Bubble Light Sugar Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Cutout Sugar Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Chocolate Peppermint Madelines by Family Around The Table
- Christmas Ornament Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Christmas Tree Meringues by The Redhead Baker
- Cinnamon Roll No Bake Cookies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookies with Eggnog Glaze by Love and Confections
- Figgy Pudding Thumbprints by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Fruit Cake Cookie Bars by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Gingerbread Cookie Stars by The Freshman Cook
- Lemon Snowdrops by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Merry Moose Cookies by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- No Bake Cookies by Corn, Beans, Pigs & Kids
- Pecan Shortbread Trees by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Perfectly Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies by Tip Garden
- Sour Cream Cut Out Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spiced Chocolate Cut Out Cookies with Marble Glaze by The Baking Fairy
- Whoville Christmas Wreath Sugar Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
Are you ready to make Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies?
Disclaimer: Thank you #ChristmasCookiesWeek sponsors: Adams Extract, Sprinkle Pop, YumGoggle and Silpat for providing the prizes free of charge. The #ChristmasCookiesWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Four (4) winners will be selected at random from entries received. The prize packages will be fulfilled by and sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. #ChristmasCookiesWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household are not eligible to enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #ChristmasCookiesWeek posts or entry.
Need some more of the BEST Cookie recipes?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.