Crinkle Cookies are a true Christmas Cookie, and these Snickerdoodle Crinkle Cookies are truly special. Buttery cinnamon flavored crinkle cookies topped with cinnamon sugar instead of the traditional powdered sugar. So good!
These Snickerdoodle Crinkle Cookies and this post is sponsored on behalf of #ChristmasCookiesWeek.
The generous sponsors, YumGoggle, Sprinkle Pop, Silpat and Adams Extracts have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers.
As always, all opinions are my own.
I can’t believe it’s the third day of Christmas Cookie Week 2018!
Such a great variety of cookies being shared. Have you seen them?
I have a big “to make” list already just from two days!
I’ve spent so much time in the kitchen lately, my family knows exactly where to find me.
And they know right now, they can come grab a cookie anytime.
These Snickerdoodle Crinkle Cookies are a huge hit and have gone so fast I had to make another batch.
Buttery, sugary, cinnamon pillows of goodness.
They are so incredible with a hot cup of Cinnamon Tea or a mug of steaming coffee.
They literally taste like they melt in your mouth and my son loves them more than my traditional snickerdoodle cookie recipe.
They come out soft, crinkled and cinnamony good!
I try to make different kinds of cookies each Christmas but these make an appearance every year.
They are a tried and true, big hit with my kiddo’s and my whole family.
If you are a lover of Snickerdoodles, you will love these fun crinkle cookies.
Snickerdoodle Crinkle Cookies, take your basic crinkle cookie to a whole other level.
Oh, and did you know, that for Christmas Cookie Week, we are hosting a giveaway? Yep.
Great prizes from four great sponsors.
You have lots of chances to win and can do so just below.
But then be sure to check out the recipe for Snickerdoodle Crinkle Cookies, because you can make these today!
The ingredients are so simple you probably have them all on hand.
Remember that giveaway I mentioned?
Well, you can go here to learn about all the great prizes and find out more information.
Or you can simply enter below!
4 awesome prize packages!
#ChristmasCookiesWeek Wednesday Recipes
- Brownie Bites with Peppermint Buttercream by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Chocolate Chip Vanilla Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprints by The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Speckled Palmiers by Books n’ Cooks
- Eggnog Macarons by The Redhead Baker
- Empire Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Ginger Crinkle Cookies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Gingersnap Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Holiday Cut-Out Sugar Cookies by Corn, Beans, Pigs & Kids
- Iced Peppermint Cookies by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Kolache Cookies by Caroline’s Cooking
- Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut Cookies by Tip Garden
- Peppermint Patty Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Santa Sleigh Sugar Cookies by Girl Abroad
- Snickerdoodle Crinkle Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Sweet Potato Pie Cookies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Vegan Peppermint Bark Madeleines by The Baking Fairy
- Waffle Iron Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Are you ready to make Snickerdoodle Crinkle Cookies?
Need some more of the BEST Cookie recipes?
- Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies
- Soft Gingerbread Cut Out Cookies
- S’mores Drop Cookies Recipe
- Simple Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Pumpkin Spice Molasses Cookies