Double Peppermint Cookies are a Christmas specialty. Filled with candy cane pieces and a sweet peppermint flavor, these cookies are sure to win any mint lovers heart!
It went by fast, but we are now on Day 5, and the final day, of Christmas Cookies Week.
For cookie week, I made:
And of course these deliciously minty Double Peppermint Cookies.
These cookies are my kids favorites every year. A delicious soft cookie with a bite of peppermint and crunchy chewy peppermint pieces.
You don’t have to add the food coloring if you don’t want.
It is optional, but the way the candy pieces just jump out with the very Christmas looking cookie… the chef’s kiss. 🙂
Why wouldn’t you want that fun?
Also I strongly recommend a gel food coloring because it works better in the batter and has a stronger overall more even color.
The week has come to an end, but you have got to check out today’s recipes. If you are looking for even more, go to any social media and check out #christmascookies.
Friday Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Big Soft Ginger Cookies from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Chai Snickerdoodles from The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs from Kate’s Recipe Box
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Christmas Ritz Cracker Cookies from Jen around the world
- Cinnamon Toast Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti from Sweet Beginnings
- Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Double Chocolate Cherry Almond Oatmeal Cookies from Magical Ingredients
- Gluten Free Brownie Cookies from Family Around the Table
- Grinch Cookies from Devour Dinner
- Italian Pistachio Cookies from Take Two Tapas
- Old-Fashioned Jubilee Jumbles Cookies from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Peppermint Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Peppermint Shortbread from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Reindeer Cookies from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
- Sugar Cookie Bars from Leftovers Then Breakfast
- Thumbprint Cookies from Palatable Pastime
- White chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies from Art of Natural Living
If you’re ready to make these Double Peppermint Cookies, I’m ready to share a printable recipe with you.