Quick and easy cinnamon cookies! They are incredibly soft, absolutely delicious. If you want to kick it up a notch, add cinnamon red hots or chopped cinnamon gummies to the batter.
Today I am sharing these incredible Cinnamon Cookies.
They are a must make every Christmas. They just taste like Christmas, in every single bite.
Why should you make these Cinnamon Cookies?
- They are super easy to make, with ingredients you probably already have.
- They taste like Christmas, and make your house smell amazing, plus they are wonderfully soft.
- They are a very popular choice on a holiday platter.
What is in Cinnamon Cookies?
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Extract
How do I best store cookies?
Most cookies are best stored in an airtight container and usually last about a week.
Cookie jars are fine if you plan to eat your cookies within a couple of days, but they usually dry out quickly in a jar.
For best results I suggest a tupperware type container with an airtight lid.
Since it’s Christmas week, there lots of recipes to check out!
Be sure and check out #christmascookies on social media to find loads more great cookie recipes to make this season!
Thursday Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cocoa Powder Cookies from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Cinnamon Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Coconut Cookies from Magical Ingredients
- Cranberry Orange Cookies from Devour Dinner
- Old Fashioned Iced Molasses Cookies from An Affair from the Heart
- Gingerbread Biscotti from Kate’s Recipe Box
- Hot Chocolate Macarons from Jen Around the World
- Meltaway Cookies from Palatable Pastime
- Nastar Cookies from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Polish Cream Cheese Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Turtle Chocolate Chip Cookies from Blogghetti