Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies, soft cookies loaded with chippity goodness that tastes amazing & look great on your cookie platter!
Welcome to Christmas Cookies Week! Today I am sharing these fun Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies to kick off the week.
So what is Christmas Cookies week?
A week full of awesome Christmas Cookie Recipes from some extremely talented bloggers who are ready to share the Holiday Cheer!
I took a look at our line up this week and man, there are some cookies I cannot WAIT to try and then some twists on some classics that look perfect for our cookie table this year!
So join us in our week long event and there’s even a giveaway which you can enter down below!
Today I have brought a fun Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookie!
We love these cookies anytime, but when you set out to use red and green M&M’s you wind up with a really simple, yet very fun and festive Chocolate Chip Cookie that looks great on your holiday cookie table!
It all starts with a big bowl full of all kinds of chippity goodness. Regular Chocolate chips, Dark Chocolate Chips, Butterscotch Chips, White Chocolate Chips and of course the festive Red & Green M&M’s!
If you’d like even more flavorful goodness, simply add some nuts of choice as well! A Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookie goes great with a tall glass of cold milk or a warm mug of hot chocolate.
Either way, you’re going to want to make these.
I use a mini ice cream scoop to get the perfect size each time and allows the cookies to be all the same size and cook evenly.
I loved how festive they already looked all scooped onto the parchment paper and ready to go in the oven.
I started with this cookie because it looks the most like Christmas to me.
Pop ’em right into the oven and bake for about 8-10 (sometimes need just a single minute longer but DO NOT OVERBAKE!) minutes.
They come out looking ready to devour! Perfectly soft, moist and not a bit dry.
So much flavor in each bite from the delicious additions. They are so soft and stay that way for a few days, although ours never last that long.
Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies
Who’s ready for some Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies?
A soft cookie loaded with chippity goodness that not only tastes incredible, but also looks festive and fun on your holiday table!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of today’s awesome Christmas cookie recipe lineup!
- Alfajores (dulce de leche sandwich cookies) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Candy Cane Tassies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Crystallized Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love and Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Easy Sugar Cookies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Empire Cookies by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Gingerbread Gooey Butter Cookies by Making Miracles
- Gingerbread Men Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies by Books n Cooks
- Holiday Sugar Sprinkle Butter Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Italian Rainbow Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Mocha filled Sandwich Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pecan Caramel Turtle Bars by Tip Garden
- Pepparkakor (Swedish Ginger Cookies) by The Redhead Baker
- Peppermint Candy Canes by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Peppermint Crinkle Cookies by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Peppermint Macarons by House of Nash Eats
- Peppermint Shortbreads by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pistachio Wedding Cookies by Soulfully Made
- Raspberry Filled Coconut Snowflakes by Making The Most of Naptime
- Raspberry Thumbprint cookies by Simple And Savory
- Rum Logs by Corn, Beans Pigs and Kids
- Vanilla Bean Pizzelles by Love and Confections
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
Ready to make these delicious cookies?
Get more delicious cookie recipes on the site!
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.