These Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles are a cold, delicious and totally fun way to cool off and help you beat the hot summer heat.
Today we have chosen peaches as our theme of choice for a great round up of some pretty amazing peach inspired recipes!
I don’t know about you, but we love peaches. Once the summer months hit, we have some great places to go to pick them around here, so we often find ourselves with a surplus of wonderful, sweet, juicy bushels of fruit.
Plus, we have a lot of roadside stands that sell peaches and honey. That’s a thing around here, I guess.
The inspiration for these Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles came from one of my kids love for Peach Cobbler, one of my kids love for fruit and cream anything and our entire household adores a good popsicle.
Yeah, that’s how I decide what I’m going to make. Crazy but true. Welcome to my world.
These popsicles turned out incredible. Lots of flavor and surprisingly kept the cobbler flavor even when I wasn’t sure they would.
We have since tried these with Strawberries and O.M.G … so good!
Doesn’t matter if you make Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles or use an entirely different fruit, they are delicious and a huge hit!
Be sure to scroll down and check out the other awesome peach inspired recipes we found for you!!
More Fantastic Peach Recipes
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake
- Grilled Peach Melba
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream
- Peach Sherbet
- Summer Fruit Pie
Recipe for Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles
Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles
- 4 cups chopped peaches
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon all spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup heavy cream half-and-half or milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, puree the peaches, spices, brown sugar and water.
- In a bowl, combine the heavy cream, white sugar and vanilla extract until the sugar has dissolved.
- In a popsicle mold, alternate between the peach cobbler mixture and the cream mixture. Once the mold’s are full, use a knife or a straw to swirl everything around a bit.
- Add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 2 to 3 hours. Use lukewarm water to release popsicles from the molds by gently submerging the mold, careful to only keep the water below the top line.
- These popsicles can be stored in a ziplock bag in the freezer.