This Easy Chocolate Camping Cake is delicious & so simple. Whip one up today & dig your fork into a wonderfully moist, chocolaty cake after dinner tonight.
This Easy Chocolate Camping Cake is delicious and ridiculously simple to make.
Whip one up today and dig your fork into a wonderfully moist, chocolaty cake in under 45 minutes! It’s seriously sinful.
I love chocolate cake, and I love easy recipes and this Easy Chocolate Camping Cake fits the mold for both and tastes incredible.
It is actually an oldie but goodie from this blog, a part of the Secret Recipe Club wayyyyyy back when.
Now defunct, the Secret Recipe Club doesn’t exist anymore.
Tina, who originally created the Easy Chocolate Camping Cake (and I have no idea where she got it from), no longer blogs.
We are friends and have been for years, but I truly miss her fun recipes – always super easy and creative and full of deliciousness!
But at least this recipe among a few others of hers, live on. That’s really all that matters.
My photography has improved immensely since this original recipe was posted, BUT I love these photos anyway and I wanted to keep them up for prosperity.
I guess maybe someday I will remake the recipe with new photos, but for now – these are just as great.
Trust me this cake is just as heavenly as it looks! You will want to make it again and again!
Let’s make Easy Chocolate Camping Cake!
Who’s ready to stick their fork into this chocolaty goodness?
Less than 45 minutes and I promise you will be! Enjoy! Let’s get this thing going!
Think you will be whipping up some of this beautiful Easy Chocolate Camping Cake up in your kitchen?
Here are some more fun summer dessert recipes!
- Pineapple Pistachio Marshmallow Cream Cake
- Tropical Summer Cake
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie
- Ellen’s Frozen Hot Chocolate
Recipe for Easy Chocolate Camping Cake
Easy Chocolate Camping Cake
- 1 box Deviled Food Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 box of Jello COOK & SERVE Pudding can NOT be instant; either size box is fine, I use big box
- 1 ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or favorite nut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Then add the dry cake mix to the cooked pudding and mix well. Don’t add anything else.
- Pour it into a greased 9×13 pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Check with a toothpick for doneness.
- Cut & Serve!