Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Mmmm… goooooooood. Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake … beyond words.
We make the cake part of this all the time. We even make this cake with the wonderful chocolate ganache in the middle, but what I have never done before, was add the peanut butter, and I really wanted the peanut butter.
Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake is honestly to die for!
Now before you sit there thinking, where’s the icing or the topping or the glaze, there is a reason I didn’t add it with this particular cake.
The chocolate cake is extremely rich and moist all on it’s own – then you have the bites full of peanut butter and the chocolate ganache. It needs no help from any glaze or icing or frosting or ANYTHING. It’s the perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake.
I’ve been eating much healthier lately, so this cake was a nice little treat to end my week and I enjoyed it with a big mug of hot steaming coffee and some TV time with my girls. (and my boy but he wasn’t watching, he was Facebooking). Oh, and in case you were wondering – there is NOTHING healthy about this cake, but one bite and I’m pretty sure it won’t matter.
Hey, I went over my calorie limit for this piece of cake. You would too.
Also, I used Reese’s peanut butter and reese’s peanut butter chips but you can use whatever you want. I basically used them because I had originally planned to crumble reese’s peanut butter cups across the top held firmly in place by chocolate ganache. I decided not to do that at the last minute, so it’s up to you whether you want to do that.
This week our Sunday Supper theme is Cheese, Cakes & Cheesecakes and is hosted by my awesome friend Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. Thank you so much Angie for organizing such a fun theme and for all the work you did!
Enjoy the cake and make sure you check out the wonderful recipes everyone else contributed this week.
This week’s AWESOME line up of recipes contains a lot of things I can’t wait to bake up, make up or serve up in my own kitchen!
- Garlic and Goat by Supper for a Steal
- Homemade Velveeta Cheese by Juanitas Cocina
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Parmesan Crisps by BigBearsWife
- Irish Cheese Soufflés by girlichef
- Paneer Tikka Masala by Kimchi Mom
- Creamy Meyer Lemon Pasta with Homemade Ricotta and Broccoli by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Ricotta Croquettes by Basic N Delicious
- Cheeseburger Soup by Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Saag Paneer! Golden Roasted Ricotta In Savory Spinach Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Sourdough Cheese Crackers by Curious Cuisiniere
- Basil Balsamic Strawberries & Whipped Feta Grilled Cheese by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lox and Cream Cheese Mini Omelettes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Buffalo Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken by In The Kitchen With KP
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Paneer Indian Cottage Cheese Pancake by Masala Herb
- Crepes with Strawberry Mascarpone Cream Filling by Soni’s Food
- Roasted Pears with Pecorino by Happy Baking Days
- Pan-Fried Halloumi Cheese Salad by The Catholic Foodie
- Chevre Torte with Mango and Sweet Pepper Salsa by Noshing with the Nolands
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Hezzi D’s Books & Cooks
- Dairyfree Ice Cream Cake by Galactosemia in PDX
- KitKat Chocolate Cake by The Urban Mrs.
- Old Fashioned Caramel Cake by There and Back Again
- Peanut Butter Banana Bundt Cake with Chocolate Chips by Gotta Get Baked
- Flourless Chocolate Bean Cake by Vintage Kitchen
- Dense Chocolate Cherry Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Almond Polenta Cake by Shockingly Delicious
- Banana Split Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze by NeighborFood
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies by Chocolate Moosey
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake by Daily Dish Recipes
- Nutella Cheesecake Brownies by The Foodie Army Wife
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake by Magnolia Days
- Mocha Cheesecake by The Lovely Pantry
- Lime Cheesecake Bites by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- No-Bake Banana Sundae Cheesecake by The Messy Baker
- Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Crusts by Cupcakes and Pearls
- Savory Shrimp Cheesecake with Herbs and Garlic by Food Lust People Love
- Tiny Turtle Cheesecakes (No Bake) by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes by Cookistry
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites by Mom, What’s For Dinner?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.