Pineapple Coconut Milkshakes are a tropical dream for cooling off in the summer. Vanilla ice cream, fresh pineapple, coconut milk and coconut are blended together for this creamy delight.
These Pineapple Coconut Milkshakes are truly a special treat for summer! Creamy, refreshing and simple at it’s very best!
It’s Summer Dessert Week! Huge thanks to Angie over at Big Bear’s Wife for creating this event, and putting a lot of hard work into the entire event.
This week you will discover desserts galore!
You are sure to find a dessert that fits any need. From a backyard pool party to a simple summer snack.
A great big group of us have come together to share dozens upon dozens of our favorite summertime dessert recipes with you!
You won’t believe your eyes when you see the desserts being shared this week.
Simply follow the hashtag #SummerDessertWeek on any social media platform and you’re bound to wind up with a list of to try recipes!
These Pineapple Coconut Milkshakes are:
- deliciously refreshing and creamy
- easy to make
- made with just 4 simple ingredients
- bursting with pineapple and coconut flavor
- perfect for cooling off on a hot day
The right balance of pineapple and coconut, with delicious vanilla ice cream. We used homemade vanilla ice cream, but you can use whatever you have.
We also loved serving our milkshakes in hollowed out, cored pineapples.
To see my favorite tool for this check out the recipe!
Big thanks to Sweets & Treats for the Bamboo Paper Straws that made these milkshakes even more fun! We found these bamboo paper straws on amazon because Sweets & Treats are often out of stock.
frequently asked questions
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
You can. Store milkshakes in an airtight container with lid. When ready to serve, allow to sit for about 30 minutes on your counter. To speed up the process, you can spoon the mixture into the blender and blend until creamy and frothy again.
How can I store leftover milkshake?
Storing leftover milkshake is possible, but it will always need a little time to sit before trying to drink when removing from the freezer. Simply store leftover milkshake in the freezer in an airtight container. Remove from fridge about 20-30 minutes before wanting to enjoy again. Sometimes blending in the blender will make it frothy and creamy again.
More Summer Desserts!
- Simple Watermelon Lime Garnita
- No Churn Patriotic Funfetti Ice Cream
- Mississippi Mud Pie
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pound Cake
- Banana Split Eclair Dessert
- Coconut Congo Squares
Let’s get to making these delicious Pineapple Coconut Milkshakes!
Pineapple Coconut Milkshakes
- 1 ½ cups fresh pineapple
- 1 ½ cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Chop the pineapple into bite size pieces and add to blender. Top with the ice cream and blend until combined. Add coconut milk a little at a time while blending to smooth out the mixture.
- Dump in the shredded coconut and pulse a few times.
- If desired, core a fresh pineapple and serve milkshakes in a hollowed out pineapple as a fun summer treat!