A cool, refreshing slice of Strawberry Lemonade Pie is the perfect ending to any summer meal.
Tart and Sweet, smooth and creamy and so incredibly delicious!
Big shoutout to Adams Extracts for sponsoring this recipe. Adams is an easy favorite for all your flavoring and baking needs.
Today I bring to you this Strawberry Lemonade Pie that my whole family adores. It’s simply a classic lemonade pie with a twist of strawberry flavor.
Why We Love This Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- It’s incredibly simple and doesn’t take long to make. The longest time is chilling it and not wanting to slice right into it.
- Strawberry Lemonade pie is a no bake dessert so it requires no heating of the oven at all.
- If you want to make it homemade, make your own pie crust, but you will need to heat your oven to bake it first.
- It’s refreshing, sweet and tart and basically tastes like a true slice of summer.
More summer recipes posted this week:
- S’mores Mousse Parfaits
- No Churn Watermelon Swirl Ice Cream (for National Ice Cream Month)
- Watergate Salad Pudding Pops
- S’mores Flatbread Pizza.
In the meantime, let’s talk about this Strawberry Lemonade Pie. It’s all I have been talking about all week.
Sometimes you just want an easy dessert, but that looks pretty, elegant and tastes like it wasn’t so easy.
Strawberry Lemonade Pie is a simple recipe and requires no baking.
Other than needing to spend some time in the refrigerator to chill after it’s all made up, it comes together in no time.
Tart citrus lemon and the sweet distinct flavor of strawberry blend together in a creamy pie that is sure to wow your family or friends.
A slice of this pie is the perfect ending to any summer meal. It’s absolutely delicious.
What You Need:
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Strawberry Extract
- whipped topping
- pink food coloring, if desired
- strawberry and lemon slices for garnish, if desired
More Summer Recipes
More fun summer dessert recipes!
- Tropical Summer Cake
- No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie
- Green Tomato Spice Cake
- Coconut Mocha Shakes
- Easy Chocolate Camping Cake
- Strawberry Cantaloupe Smoothies
- Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Pineapple Pistachio Marshmallow Cream Cake
No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie Recipe
No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- 1 9- inch graham cracker crust
- 1 8 ounce pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Adams Strawberry Extract
- 1 8 ounce container whipped topping thawed
- 1-2 drops pink food coloring if desired
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk just until smooth.
- Beat in the thawed lemonade concentrate and the strawberry extract.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and a couple drops of food coloring (if desired).
- Pour into a prepared 9" crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours. Serve cold.