A cool, refreshing slice of Strawberry Lemonade Pie is the perfect ending to any summer meal. Tart and Sweet, smooth and creamy and so incredibly delicious!
“This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
Big shoutout to Adams Extracts for making this recipe possible. Adams is an easy favorite for all your flavoring and baking needs.
I cannot believe we are on day 4 of Summer Dessert Week. This week is flying by, and I’ve had so much fun.
Today I bring to you this Strawberry Lemonade Pie that my whole family adores. It’s simply a classic lemonade pie with a twist of strawberry flavor.
If you missed any of my other recipes posted this week, be sure and check out these:
- S’mores Mousse Parfaits
- No Churn Watermelon Swirl Ice Cream (for National Ice Cream Month)
- Watergate Salad Pudding Pops
- S’mores Flatbread Pizza.
In the meantime, let’s talk about this Strawberry Lemonade Pie.
Sometimes you just want an easy dessert, but that looks pretty and tastes like it wasn’t so easy.
Strawberry Lemonade Pie is a simple recipe, and other than needing to spend some time in the refrigerator after it’s all made up, it comes together in no time.
Tart citrus lemon and the sweet distinct flavor of strawberry blend together in a creamy pie that is sure to wow your family or friends. A slice of this Strawberry Lemonade Pie is the perfect ending to any summer meal.
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife.
This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors!
We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine!
We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Mermaid Magic Shell (Mermaid Popsicles) from Big Bear’s Wife
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops from The Domestic Kitchen
- No Churn Frozen Hot Chocolate Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
Pies of Summer:
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie from Daily Dish Recipes (this one!)
- Cinnamon Twists from Eat Move Make
- Mixed Berry Crisp from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Lemon Cornmeal Poundcake from Pastry Chef Online
- Strawberry Lemonade Bars from Sweet ReciPEAs
Are you ready to make an Easy No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie?
Here are some more fun summer dessert recipes!
- Tropical Summer Cake
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie
- Green Tomato Spice Cake
- Coconut Mocha Shakes
- Easy Chocolate Camping Cake
- Strawberry Cantaloupe Smoothies
- Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- Tropical Fruit & Honey Swirled Donuts
- Pineapple Pistachio Marshmallow Cream Cake