Decadent S’mores Mousse Parfaits with layers of graham cracker, rich chocolate mousse, and marshmallows. Topped with toasted marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and a dusting of fine graham cracker powder. So wonderfully summer and absolutely delicious!
“This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
Yay! It’s day 1 of Summer Dessert Week 2018 and I am SO excited. This is the second year and I looked forward to it starting after last year. 🙂 Angie from Big Bear’s Wife has brought some fantastic bloggers together. All week long we will be sharing tons of great recipes for summer desserts. What could be better than that?
I know this week I have several no-bake recipes and some other fun treats, popsicles, ice cream, cakes, pie and more. Today I have these incredible S’mores Mousse Parfaits. And y’all these are no joke.
Sinful. Rich. Decadent.
I don’t think I have any other words left to explain. We ate so many of them while I tried some different variations. We could.not.stop.
From the rich, deep chocolate mousse to the soft marshmallows layered in between. Instead of crumbled graham crackers, we preferred to make a sort of powder out of them and then mix that into everything as we consumed these delicious S’mores Mousse Parfaits.
And can we just talk about these adorable Stemless Wine Glasses? These are Susquehanna Hibiscus Stemless Wine Glasses and oh.em.gee. I love their cute, stout, short size. They were perfect for parfaits with the wider mouth and the ability to layer evenly.
But these glasses are perfect to sip on a refreshing cold drink or a glass of wine. The cutest beach-themed glassware.
Susquehanna is one of our sponsors. They sent us some of the cutest glasses.
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine!
We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Ok, now that all that is out of the way, let’s talk about these incredible S’mores Mousse Parfaits. They are PERFECT for any summer dessert.
Hosting a BBQ? Having a pool party? Kids birthday? Serve S’mores Mousse Parfaits. They really are the perfect dessert. And they are SO easy.
And ya’ll don’t even get me started on taste and flavor. That mousse by itself is to die for but stick it in between layers of graham crackers and marshmallows, then well…. it’s a little bit of heaven and a little bit of chocolate ecstasy.
I toasted the large marshmallows on top, but that isn’t necessary to serve this dessert. I used my torch that I love and adore but don’t use nearly enough. It was perfect to get a little melted marshmallow and get that golden toasted color.
Y’all these are SO easy! SO EASY! That mousse is only 3 ingredients, took a few minutes to make and the entire S’mores Mousse Parfaits took literally 10 minutes to make 4 of them. Which is what this recipe makes.
Though I would recommend you double it so you can eat more tomorrow. You don’t even have to make them up, just save the ingredients and layer tomorrow. Or better yet, do what I do… whip up that mousse, stick in a spoon and go to town. It doesn’t really matter. It’s all good anyway.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites from Big Bear’s Wife
- No Churn Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream from Pastry Chef Online
- Green Tea Ice Cream from Mildly Meandering
Pies of Summer:
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cake from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Lemon Chiffon Raspberry Parfait from Desserts Required
- S’mores Mousse Parfaits from Daily Dish Recipes
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Parfaits from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie In A Jar from A Southern Soul
- Strawberry Glazed Donut Bites from Eat Move Make
- Mixed Berry Fruit Pizza from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Cake Donuts from The Beard and The Baker
- Lemon Doberge Squares from Southern From Scratch
- Mini Blueberry Galettes from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Chocolate Churros from My Sweet Zepol
- Key Lime Fudge from The Domestic Kitchen
- Chocolate Strawberry Eclairs from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars from A Blender Mom
- Sweet Tea Bread Pudding from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Cream Puffs from For the Love of Food
Are you ready to make S’mores Mousse Parfaits?
Shop this post: