A deliciously fruity blend of Fall goodness! This Autumn Cranberry Chia Smoothie is the perfect Fall treat no matter what the weather is at your end.
It may be fall, but here in St. Louis, we’ve had some unseasonably warm days throughout the month of October.
A few days where even turning on the oven wasn’t appealing because the sun was hot enough to heat the inside of the house too much.
But with that said, it doesn’t take much to cool us off when we set our minds on a frozen beverage.
Today’s choice was a Fall Smoothie.
We chose to combine traditional berries with cranberries to create this delicious Autumn Cranberry Chia Smoothie.
After a quick visit to Walmart to pick up all the necessary ingredients, we chose to use Pure Via as a sweetener because it tastes great and is a natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweetener.
We don’t always sweeten up our smoothies, but Pure Via was the absolute perfect addition!
If you want to leave the sweetener out, just skip it. It’s delicious either way!
Autumn Cranberry Chia Smoothie
Cranberry and Mixed Berry Chia Smoothie
- 1 cups sweetened cranberries frozen
- 1 cups raspberries frozen
- 1 cups blackberries frozen
- 1 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cups nonfat milk
- 6 packets Pure Via sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds prepared as directed on pkg
- ¼ – ½ cups ice cubes
- In your blender, layer the ingredients in this order: milk, greek yogurt, chia, Pure Via sweetener, ice cubes, frozen berries.
- Blend well. Enjoy!