This tart, yet sweet, thirst quenching Cranberry Vanilla Rum Punch is perfect for your upcoming holiday needs. From a delightfully crisp Fall day, to the cold depths of winter by the fireplace. The perfect cocktail to warm you up.
This post and recipe is for 21+. Please drink responsibly.
♫ You say it’s your birthday ♩ (come on, sing with me), ♫ It’s my birthday too! ♫
Yep! Today is my birthday and I won’t even bother to tell you how old I am. It doesn’t matter right?
Because age is just a number and I feel VERY young, so we’re going to pretend there are not four decades plus a few years involved.
We can do that, right?
In honor of my birthday, I saved this fun and festive Cranberry Vanilla Rum Punch to share with you today.
Doesn’t it look delicious? And this drink is perfect for any get together including…. my birthday!
I originally made this cocktail to enter it into a contest. I used up some frozen cranberries to create this fun cocktail. Sounds good right?
Frozen Cranberries are perfect to use for this Cranberry Vanilla Rum Punch. They hold a lot of flavor in each of those little berries. Once we tasted these delicious cocktails, we knew we had to share them with our family, friends and readers.
Tart, tangy, and a gorgeous red, cranberries are one of our favorite fall fruits. I’m always down to use them in my boozy beverages.
Don’t stop at this Cranberry Vanilla Rum Punch, but imagine a delicious Cranberry Martini or Cranberry Margarita.
Is it Fall yet? I’m so ready! I love the sweet and tart flavor combination in this drink and I really think you will too!
Are you ready to make some Rum Punch?
You will be incredibly happy that you did. Refreshing, delicious and just the way to relax (or celebrate) anytime!
Here are a few other fantastic Cranberry recipes:
- Cranberry Gummy Bears
- Cranberry Raspberry Sparkling Spinner Cocktails
- Cranberry Ambrosia Salad
- Cranberry Orange Mini Loaves
- Baked Cranberry Donuts
- Autumn Cranberry Chia Smoothies
- Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie
Cranberry Vanilla Rum Punch Recipes
Cranberry Vanilla Rum Punch
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- ¼ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cups water
- ½ cups lime juice
- 1 cups vanilla rum
- club soda optional
- In a small saucepan combine the cranberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer. Once the cranberries are soft, mash them with a fork releasing all the juices.
- Resume simmering until the mixture thickens slightly and the sugar is dissolved and well blended.
- Strain juice into a pitcher.
- Add vanilla rum and lime juice to cranberry juice in pitcher; chill until cold, about 1 hour.
- Serve punch over crushed ice, garnish with reserved cranberries and mint sprigs.
- Fill a glass with ice, pour punch into each glass and garnish with cranberries and mint sprigs.