Soft, moist Cranberry Orange Bread is perfect for that Fall or Winter breakfast or brunch! So delicious!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- The perfect recipe for holiday baking. Also make wonderful gifts for friends, neighbors and co-workers.
- A simple recipe that’s fail proof and classic.
- Uses easy to obtain ingredients.
- Delicious flavor, goes great with a cup of coffee or tea!
This Cranberry Orange Bread has a soft, fluffy crumb and is incredibly moist. It has both a sweet and tart flavor from the cranberries and the oranges.
You can drizzle icing over the top of them, or simply sprinkle them with powdered sugar, but we like them just as they are. Sometimes we add a little melted butter too.
These little Cranberry Orange Mini Loaves are perfect for breakfast, snack or even dessert.
What to serve with this bread:
If you love cranberries, you’ll love these:
Recipe for Cranberry Orange Bread
Cranberry Orange Mini Loaves
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat if it is hard. Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs. Add the orange juice, zest, vanilla and melted coconut oil.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Grease a mini loaf pan with coconut oil. Scoop batter into the loaf pan about ⅔ full. This recipe made 6 mini loaves.
- Bake at 350 F for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then remove to wire cooling rack.
- Serve with butter, icing or honey.