This incredibly delicious, tart & sweet whipped cranberry butter is so easy and so perfect for any Fall or Winter meal. Serve at Thanksgiving and Christmas with rolls, turkey and more!
Welcome to Cranberry Week! That’s right! This week from November 4-November 8 we will be sharing dozens of delicious Cranberry recipes.
This is my second year participating and I’m super excited to share my cranberry recipes and see what everyone else is making.
Follow #CranberryWeek on social media to see photos and recipes of everything we’ve got going on.
This Cranberry Butter is my first share of the week. I don’t know why I have never shared it before. It’s fabulous. Even if you aren’t a huge cranberry fan, you will love this.
WHAT TO USE CRANBERRY BUTTER FOR:
This butter goes so well with so many things. It can be added in recipes, or added when butter is called for in a recipe to create a totally unique flavor. The following items are different ways that we have used this butter.
- Turkey at Thanksgiving (spread a little over the top of a slice!)
- Seafood (used it with shrimp for a sweet and savory meal – delish!)
- So much more!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR MAKING CRANBERRY BUTTER:
This recipe is so stinkin’ simple. Three ingredients + water. Five minutes. You’re ready to go. But here are a few tips and tricks to help out.
- Make sure your sticks of butter are at room temperature. Allow at least 30 minutes for them to reach a soft stage.
- I have not made this recipe with frozen cranberries. Can it be done? Probably. I’d only worry about added moisture. I use fresh.
- The amount of sugar that the recipe calls for can vary really more on taste. My cranberries were tart, but they were also pretty sweet so I didn’t use much sugar at all. You can adjust. Start low and add as you go.
- I like to refrigerate my cranberry butter for about a half hour before
It’s Cranberry Week! See all the other delicious cranberry recipes being shared today (and follow #cranberryweek to see even more):
- Cranberry & Brown Sugar Glazed Turkey Meatloaf from Savory Moments
- Cranberry Butter from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cranberry Curd Pie from The Redhead Baker
- Cranberry Glazed Meatballs from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip from Sweet Beginnings
- Cranberry Orange Marmalade from Books n’ Cooks
- Cranberry Prosecco Punch from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Salsa from The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes from Our Crafty Mom
- Cranberry Walnut Bread from Palatable Pastime
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Vanilla Liqueur from Family Around the Table
- Homemade Granola Recipe (with cranberries & coconut) from Caroline’s Cooking
- Jalapeno Cranberry Bombs from Cookaholic Wife
- Pear and Cranberry Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Polar Espresso Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Roasted Maple Bourbon Cranberry Sauce from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Sugared Sparkling Cranberries from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Tart Cherry Cranberry Sauce from The Spiffy Cookie
Also, if you missed my recipes from last year (+ a few extras):
- Real Cranberry Gummy Bears
- Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie
- Vanilla Rum Sugared Cranberries
- Baked Cranberry Donuts
- Autumn Cranberry Chia Smoothie
- Cranberry Orange Mini Loaves
- Cranberry Ambrosia Salad
- Cranberry Vanilla Rum Punch
Are you ready to add this delicious Cranberry Butter to your holiday table?
This is the perfect recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I hope you will visit us the rest of the week for even more delicious cranberry recipes.
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.