This Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie is like Christmas in a cocktail glass. Who said you couldn’t enjoy a smoothie in the winter?
This post is for 21+. Please drink responsibly.
It’s turning colder around these parts.
Here in St. Louis, as of writing this post, we have dipped down into the low 30’s at least once.
Does that stop me from blending up a smoothie occasionally?
Heck no! No way!
We love a good smoothie, and make it special and just for adults, and I’m totally sold.
This Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie is definitely for the adults, but you could leave the rum out for a kid-friendly batch.
Sweet & Tart combine in this Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie, making it a delicious cocktail to serve at your holiday parties.
But honestly it can be made anytime you’re looking for a treat.
And don’t think you’re going to freeze.
That rum adds just the right amount of ‘warm up’ as you enjoy sipping these with friends and family.
They are so tasty and fun!
Get creative with your cocktails, and try out a flavored rum if you would like.
And you don’t have to use a clear rum, but the clear rum preserves that beautiful red cranberry color.
I just love that cranberry red color, don’t you?
While testing this recipe for the post, we tried it with several different kinds of rum.
We loved traditional clear rum, but you know what was even more delicious?
Try it with some coconut rum. It was like tart and sweet and kind of tropical. Delicious I tell you!
It may be Winter, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a Smoothie Cocktail and this delicious Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie is the perfection winter cocktail. The flavors of the season all together.
Who’s ready to make a Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie?
I’m excited to be sharing this recipe as part of Cranberry Week – now in it’s third year! See all the tasty cranberry recipes being shared today below and follow #cranberryweek on social media for more ideas all week long.
- Brandied Cranberries + Three Cocktails from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Bread Pudding from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies from The Redhead Baker
- Cranberry Orange Muffins from Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberry Truffles from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Vanilla Rum Smoothie from Daily Dish Recipes
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce from The Saucy Fig
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Feta from Cooking For My Soul
- Squash Soup with Cranberry Puree from A Day in the Life on the Farm